Chapter 40 (AN) 🔞

Nigel's POV

"I am ready."

My heart is beating crazily. Aki is fully naked in front of me.

He moved closer to my face and licked my cheeks, teasing my lips. I want him to kiss me right now. I can't understand what I am feeling inside me. Every part of my body is becoming sensitive to his touches.
I want him to touch me more. I pulled him and kissed him deeper. His hardness is brushing my tummy, making me lose all my senses.

"Aki, I love you so much."

"I love you, Gel." His husky voice is making me hard for him. My hands landed on his broad back, feeling his warmth.

I felt his lips on my ear, playing, wetting it.

He moved his crotch in front of my face. "Gel, do it again," Aki asked me.

I obliged. I stroked his long thick dick and stuffed it into my mouth. Several times, it hits my throat. I want it all in, but it is impossible. His dick was coated with my saliva dripping back to my mouth.

"Gel, baby, fuck! Ughhhh...it's so good...don't stop, Gel." He is grinding on my face, holding my head, fucking my mouth with his enormous dick. Who would have thought that the kid I used to admire before is fucking my mouth like this?

He wiped the side of my lips and kissed me. What are we doing?
Aki began licking my neck down to my crotch.

He sucked it. He licked my length and began copying what I did to him just a while ago.

"You are lovely, Gel."

I can feel his finger sliding in my hole. It was painful. He sucked his finger and put it in again. "You okay, baby?"

"I am." I lied. I feel like I am about to faint anytime soon.

"Good." I felt his two fingers scissoring inside, stretching my hole for him.
"So fucking tight, my baby."

Ughhh. I am losing my mind. Fuck! It is painful, but why do I feel my ass raising for more. I want his dick stuffed inside me. I want him to enter my hole. I want our bodies to be one. I want him to own me fully. I want him to be obsessed with my body that he wouldn't look at anyone after this.

He was not yet done preparing me when a sudden knock woke up our senses.

"Tell me that you lock the door." Aki wrapped my body with his.

"I did, baby."

"Uncle, are you awake? I am hungry!"
It is Nicole's voice, my eldest nephew.

"Give me a minute, love," I replied.

"Don't tell me you are going out right now in the middle of what we are doing." Aki warned me. "This is bullshit."

"Nicole only asked rarely like this to me. I want to make pancakes for him."

"He should have eaten earlier. Why did he even sleep during dinner time? Come on, Gel. Let him wait. I will be quick."

"Baby, please."

"Whatever! There's a lot of distraction. I'll sleep now. I have classes tomorrow." Aki grabbed his clothes.

Damn it, Nicole. Why would you be hungry at this time? We are almost there.

"I am sorry, my Aki." I kissed his cheeks before gargling inside the restroom.

I prepared Nicole's favorite truffle pancake. He rarely gets out of his room and talks to anyone, so I am grabbing any chance I can to be close to him.