Chapter 61 (AN)

Nigel's POV

"Are you pregnant, Gel?"
Mommy Reese squealed.

"Mommy, of course not," I replied.
"It just happened that I ate radish salad earlier. I think my stomach was upset."

"I see. Aki is not yet done with school. But if he got you pregnant, we will be here to support."

"Mom, not yet. Okay? We haven't planned it yet." Aki answered. Yup, we haven't talked about this yet, but somehow I feel disappointed with how he answered.

"Who knows? Then use protection. And Gel, I have pills if you are not ready yet." His mom added.

"Go inside the room and rest," Aki told me.

I can't help but be upset about how Aki reacted. We should be careful as Aki is still 19. I am at the right age but to my boyfriend, it is not yet advisable.

When we entered the room, he didn't mention pregnancy again.

"Are you sure you are okay, baby?" He asked.

"I am." Quite disappointed, but I am fine.

The days have passed. We never mentioned it again. I didn't experience the same symptom. I am not pregnant, I was just sick that day.

Riley and Rye were now couples and I am happy to see them in love.

"What's with your smile?" I asked Riley.

"This is the smile of a beautiful guy." He chuckled.

"Yeah, you are so pretty."

"You are too. Gosh, your features are way perfect. Maybe, style your hair better. But you look good being simple. I crush you." Riley chuckled.

"If your boyfriend hears that, you are doomed."

"I am just stating facts. You are on my crushable list. I like your face. Can we take a picture together?" He is so jumpy.

"Sure, love." I said.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Don't call me that. You're making me flustered." He screamed.

Rye walked toward us.

"Why? What happened?" Sincere worry flashed on his face.

"Nothing, Rye. Can you take a picture of us?" Riley gave him his phone.
"Do this, Gel." He raised my hand and helped me form the half of heart.

"What the hell is that, Ri?" Rye is annoyed again.

"Heart! We are friends. Just take a picture." We really did the heart sign as Riley requested.

I ruffled his hair after. Riley is so cute.
He then ran to where the triplets are.

"Why are you still staring at me, Rye?"
He was quiet. "What? Speak."

"Don't touch Riley like that again." He warned.

"Fuck, dude! I am not interested in him."

"Who knows if you change your heart? Riley is amazing." Rye said.

"Well, I agree. He is amazing." I laughed when I saw Rye's reaction. This jealous guy. "Be careful."

"Shit! Nigel!" He exclaimed.

"I was just kidding, dude. Come on. You know no one can ever replace Aki in my heart."

"Be true to that. Stop the lowkey flirting with my Riley." This couple is so cute.

Mommy Ira and Daddy Kian are in the cold war again. I don't know what is happening. Mommy Ira never shares their problem. You will just know it if they don't eat on the same plate.