Chapter 54 (RR)

Riley's POV

Shit! My head is spinning real bad. The bed is so soft however the room stinks of cigarettes. It's like a hundred sweaty guys entered this room and left their scent here.

"Where am I?" I asked the tall guy who is carrying a rifle, standing near the balcony.

They didn't answer. They look like goons.

Am I going to die before tomorrow night?
They should have taken me on Saturday at least. I don't want to die a virgin.

"Who asked you to take me here? Why?"

"You will meet the boss later to answer your questions so shut up for now." His deep voice scares me.  It's like a voice from the hell.

The room doesn't look bad at all. It's classy.

What if Rye made this prank for me?
No. He wouldn't leave a grown-up guy alone with me.

They brought food but I have no appetite. I am on a diet for tomorrow's event.
"Can you just bring me more water instead? I don't drink tap water. Thank you."

This is me being polite to my abductor.

I checked the clock on the wall. It says 8:38 PM. I can't find my phone in my pocket. Rye is probably going crazy now. The worst case is he is thinking that I am out partying again.

I really have the best life after all.

I went to my grandfather's office around 3 PM. It's been 5 hours with no contact with Rye.

Another hour has passed before I heard the commotion outside. The door opened and the familiar guy entered with a glass of rum in his hand.

"Send me home now. I need my phone."

"Your phone kept ringing in the car earlier so I had to smash it. Don't worry. I will buy you new. I'll buy you clothes too once we arrived at our place." The guy who is almost the same age as I said.

"Why the fuck did you bring me here?"

He sat beside me and grabbed my chin roughly. "Guess."

"I am not joining your guessing game." I stood up. "I am going home."
I yelled.

He lifted his shirt to show me his pistol slid on his pants.

"Is this because of my problem with my grandfather? Or maybe because of my boyfriend?"

"Oh, you have a boyfriend? Then forget him because there is no way I will allow you to return to your place. You are coming with me." Enrico growled.

Fuck this, guy!

"My boyfriend is a Kirigun." I yelled.
Rye has a huge gun too. It's deadly. This is not the time for bragging, Ri. I had to remind myself.

"A Kirigun boyfriend. Sounds fun. I don't appreciate you yelling at me. Later when I fuck you, you can scream as much as you want." Enrico didn't seem affected when I said Kirigun.

"Is this because of my grandfather's debt? I can find a way to pay you just please I want to go home. If my boyfriend finds out about this, you are doomed."
Okay, Riley. You can do this.

"You meant I am doomed? A Kirigun? This is Hexagon. This place is their weakness. Do you think they will step a single foot here? This is our city, Cameron. Even with their security system, they are weak. Their commander of Elite now is the weakest of all generations. They are nothing without money. They are a bunch of idiots hiding under their stupid Elites.
You say your boyfriend is a Kirigun? I am excited to meet him then. I am guessing, this is the stupid Aki Jongcheveevat. It's impossible with Rye because he is into girls. He has a girlfriend."