Chapter 46 (RR)

Riley's POV

No label but we were holding hands since we left the event. He brought me to their vacation house. It is located in the middle of a forest and was surrounded by hundreds of lights outside.

"My mom is scared of the dark that's why my dad installed these crazy number of lights," Rye spoke. Why is he still holding my hand?

"He loves your mom so much."

"I love you." That was so random. We were talking about his parents here.

Rye keeps saying nice things to sweep me out of my feet.

I need to be tough. Hold your smile.

My heart keeps beating abnormally. I think it's going to burst any time.

I am screaming inside. Focus, Riley.

He pushed me to the table and kissed me. I feel like undressing in front of him. When he said his lips can do amazing things, I confirmed he is not lying. When he kissed me, my body asked for more. It's like I can trade my family in exchange for Rye's longer kiss.

His bodyguard came and that's when it popped my bubble. I've imagined a wilder kiss the same thing as what I've read in the series last time about destroying a table. We can do it on this hard thick table.

Petition for round two, a small little devil whispered in my head.

Rye was so busy explaining how much he is serious about me, while my head is occupied with what might happen if tonight will be our first night. If we do it, he needs to take the responsibility and marry this pure beautiful guy, yes, ME.

I may look like a wild kind of guy but I  am innocent when it comes to this. I've never seen another person's dick besides mine and Maru's. Yes, I see Maru's cutie all the time. What if Rye's member is smaller than that? I will still accept it. Size doesn't matter. At least it wouldn't be painful on my end. Cielo told me that he was brought to the hospital during his first time with Keith because he fainted. He didn't give me the details.

So three inches will do. My pain tolerance level is weak. I hate being hurt.

And why the hell am I thinking about Rye's cutie?

I looked at Rye. He was still serious talking to me. I wasn't able to absorb it. I was so busy imagining.

"I will never lie to you. I promise." The only words I was able to catch.

How big are you? I am just curious.

"Baby? Are you listening?" He asked.

"Yeah."

I got sleepy so he offered to share his room with me.

I want to tell him that I can sleep downstairs but I am afraid alone. There are lots of guys outside.

The minimalist style of his room is so pleasing to the eyes.

So Elaine slept here too?

I checked his dresser. If I see a single trace of Elaine here, I will sleep with the Elites cabin.

When he realized what I am doing, he informed me that Elaine never stepped on this place. So I was the first one.

"Are you smiling?" Rye asked.

"No, my jaw hurts." What kind of excuse was that, Riley?

"Let me see." His face was so close to me while caressing it. This flirt!
He gave me a peck under my ear. Fuck! That tickles!

We share the same bed.

He keeps talking about how his family likes me opposite of what I am thinking.