Chapter 44 (RR)

Riley's POV

I ran to my room and locked my door.

'You did well, Riley. '
I patted my own head.

I was able to say it without stuttering.
What will I do now?

You always rejected guys, act the same too. I shouldn't be so affected like how I did with others.

I hate you, Elaine. In your next life, I wish for you to be reincarnated as a cockroach.

How dare you become Rye's first relationship?
What did you do to make you his first in everything?
Aren't you too lucky to touch Rye's body before me?
Was he good?

I can handle anything for Rye. But it's a different case if Elaine is involved. I am so jealous to the point that it hurts. He is not over her. I should have known. I was blinded by so much love for Rye. Knowing the story of the third floor's tradition, it pains me to know that he thought of Elaine being his first and last. What am I then?

I messaged my GC with his family.
'Thank you guys for being kind to me. Let's call this off. I need to leave this group chat now. We are done with the courting. I had fun."

"Why? Are you official with Rye now? Congratulations." Sir Miles replied.

"No. I will not be his boyfriend anymore."

"What happened? What is wrong?" Sir Ira asked.

Rye's mother just left this emoji '🥺'

"Thank you all." I left the conversation. They won't care for sure as I am not that important.

Someone knocked on my door. It was my nanny asking me to go to the study room. I am dead again. Can't he just leave me alone?

Nervously, I opened the door to my grandfather's office.

"Were you fighting with the young Kirigun earlier? I heard you just arrived from their mansion. Did you meet Ira?" My grandfather asked.

"We are not fighting. I didn't see Sir Ira."

"Go to their house all the time and tell them that we are planning to expand our casino near their toy museum. We need to have that lot." My grandfather never cares about me.

"Okay." I just replied to end the conversation. I am too tired tonight. I want to cry more, but my tears won't come out. I am so exhausted with this life. I wish I was born to a simple family. Everyone here is greedy for power and money.

I returned to my room trying to absorb what happened earlier.
It's really the end of my future marriage with rye. Goodbye, Riley Cameron Jongcheveevat.

I woke up around 3 AM crying from my sleep. I should be firm on my decision.

I messaged my friends in our group chat. "Let's do it today. Instead of Bali, let's go to Jeju instead."

"Are you drunk?" Cielo replied.

"No, but I am too sad. Is it too late? I'll plan the itinerary on my way to Maru's place. Please, Cielo. I stopped Rye from courting."

"Are you okay? I'll book our ticket. Let's leave at 7 am. Be ready guys." This is Cielo's last message.

I went to Maru's house. Their servant let me in. I went to Maru's room straight. I saw him sleeping so I woke him up.

"Get up. We are leaving."

"Let me sleep. Stop annoying me, bijj." Maru yawned.

"Rye and I broke up."

"Cut the drama. You are not boyfriends yet." He covered his face with a pillow.

"I already told him to stop courting."
I cried.