The Wandering Prince

Prince Arkin, the only heir to the throne of the Kingdom of Avaerze, was exiled from his own land after breaking the law of protecting the mortals. Penalized, he will be thrown out to the world of mortal beings with a strict sanction to only return until the moon eclipses.

However, before being ousted, the prince discovered an evil plot of the Veercans to rule over the whole Catharsis. Left with no choice, he needs to return to his world before the punishment is lifted to save his people. Driven by strong desire and desperation, he sets out himself to find someone of help. By fate, he met a guy whom he believed was immortal and a girl who seemed to be one of his kind.

The Wandering Prince
Chronicles of Catharsis
Written by: Altatine
Genre: Adventure/Fantasy

***

Author's Note:

Hey there wanderers! It's been awhile and yes, here it is! The sequel of WOTWB is finally coming! Gusto kong magpasalamat sa mga taong nagbabasa ng WOTWB hanggang ngayon. Maraming opportunities ang nagbukas sa akin mula nang manalo ako sa Watty's. Sa mga naghihintay at palaging nagme-message sa akin privately kung kailan ko ilalabas ang pangalawang yugto ng kwento, maraming salamat sa inyo. Isa kayo sa mga naging inspirasyon ko.

Gayunpaman, hindi ko maaaring i-post ng isang bagsakan ang lahat ng mga kabanata ng The Wandering Prince dahil alam kong mawawala ang thrill ninyo, lol. But, I will be posting 2-5 chapters every week and that's a promise. Though, I said a month ago that I will be posting it as a complete story this February but I changed my mind haha. Dahil ongoing story na talaga siya, sana ay subaybayan ninyo ang kwentong ito.

This story will solely evolve around Prince Arkin of Avaerze.

It's been a long time since we left the magical world of Catharsis--but who's up for another adventure?

Wanderer,
@Altatine