1| Ex

Spring of 2022
Incheon

Jungkook watched Dami putting down her luggage beside his. It took him back to the time when they were together. He shook his head, averting his eyes. She's my past. We are over now.

Six of them, present there kept standing, glancing sideways awkwardly. The camera pointing towards them was partly reason behind their awkwardness.

Taehyung cleared his throat, feeling the need to take initiative. "I am V from BTS. I believe that this show Beach House will create the opportunity for us to get to know each other well."

Jimin took the hint and started to speak as well. "I am Jimin, looking forward to knowing you all."

The girls smiled. Jimin nudged Jungkook's arm, noticing that he was still quiet. "Uh―" Jungkook started, "I am Jungkook. This is all really sudden for me. So I am still a little flustered but―"

"I am Kim Dami-" The other two girls widened their eyes seeing Dami interrupt Jungkook like that, "I run an organization for women's rights. I came here so that more people can be aware about the things us women go through in our everyday life."

Jungkook pressed his tongue against the inside of his cheek, observing his ex girlfriend who clearly cut off his words.

Taehyung wrapped one arm around her shoulders. "She is my baby sister. She can be really impolite and rude at times. But we expect you to understand that it's not her true intention."

Dami made herself free from his brother's hold. "Cut it out, Taehyung. I am never impolite nor rude."

"Why by my name?" Taehyung whined, "Can't you call me oppa?"

"There they go again." Jimin sighed.

Jungkook massaged his temples. How did I get myself here?

Three Days Ago
BTS Dorm, Hannam-dong
Seoul

"Jungkook! Order stew for me." Seokjin continued playing games as they were currently on a break. BTS members were all in their dorm, doing basically their own things.

"Stew again?" Jungkook plopped down beside Seokjin. He had nothing better to do as well. "Taehyung hyung wanted to have kimchi fried rice today." The youngest took a magazine and frivolously started to browse through the pages.

"Where is he anyway?" Seokjin asked. His eyes were glued to the monitor, fingers aggressively moved-aim was to get to the next level. He might clear all the levels sitting just like that.

Jungkook kept the magazine down. "Didn't see him today." Seokjin clicked his tongue. "He must have gone out to eat on his own then. Now order my stew!"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. He used to think occasionally if Seokjin was really serious at times like this.

Namjoon came out of his room and took out a bottle of juice from the fridge. "In this weather? Hyung, are you serious? Taehyung wouldn't have stepped out without any reason when it's raining like this."

Jungkook internally thanked the leader. Otherwise he had to question his own sanity. He pursed his lips, gazing outside the window. "It's pouring so much, today too."

"There must have been a storm somewhere near." Namjoon said as he uncapped the bottle and dropped the cap in the process.

Jungkook shook his head at his hyung's action whom he was thanking just a few seconds earlier.

"Jungkook! My stew!" Seokjin roared as his fingers continued to clash against the keyboard. Namjoon blinked repeatedly.

"On it." Jungkook nonchalantly said before standing up. He was currently worried about Taehyung's safety. The storm was definitely not a good news.

"Guys!" Taehyung bursted through the front door, startling everyone. Still they could not get more startled when their eyes fell upon the female beside Taehyung.

Jungkook's doe eyes widened. He completely did not expect to see her.

"Why? What happened?" Seokjin tore his eyes off of the computer. "Dami?" He was the first one to speak.

"Are you okay?" Namjoon said, clearly worried to see her fully drenched. Her clothes were dripping wet.

Jungkook could not say anything after seeing his ex girlfriend after years, that too in their own dorm. Taehyung sheepishly smiled. "I need a favor from you all."

The rest of the group members also gathered in the living room. Dami changed into a fresh pair of clothes that his brother gave her. The hoodie was clearly too big for her.

Taehyung cleared his throat. "So Dami―"

"I got robbed." Jimin's jaw dropped. Taehyung squinted his eyes. "That's not how you tell a story, sis."

"But it's not a story," Dami whined. "I would love to stay in a hotel. But Taehyung brought me here."

"Since you lost your money, credit card, bag and all the important stuff in it," Taehyung added.

"Don't lie," Dami argued back.

"Then what do you think it's for?"

Rest of the members watched the siblings arguing. Jungkook was on his phone. He was trying to keep himself busy. He honestly did not know how to act around her.

"You think that someone will attack me if I am left alone."

"It's justified since you always keep messing with the wrong people."

"But it's dangerous," Yoongi said, getting a quick nod from Seokjin.

Namjoon shook his head. "I support Dami on this. Someone has to stand against this. If police can't protect the women―"

"Should my sister do it?" Taehyung was serious. Everyone knew not to argue with Taehyung regarding Dami, including herself.

"But Tae―"

"No buts. You will stay here. I'm sure everyone agrees with me."

"I do." Yoongi raised his hand. Everyone glanced at him at once. "What?" He asked again.

"I have no problem with it," Namjoon tried to make up for what he had said before. Taehyung smiled victoriously. "Yeah if it's for Dami's well being, I have no problem as well," Hoseok followed.

Dami dropped her head down in her hands. "This is the worst I swear," she mumbled against them.

Jungkook watched her. He himself did not approve of this idea. But if it was for Dami's safety, he could not exactly say no.

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's arm and took him to a corner. "What is it?" He made his arm free from Jimin's hold. "Shouldn't you ask Jungkook too? Don't you think he will be awkward around Dami?"

Taehyung shrugged. "How does it matter? He's going to shoot a reality within days with her anyway."

"What reality?" Jimin did not know anything about it.

"Oh, you are going to be in it too. Me, you, Dami, Jungkook, Jisoo from Blackpink and a female non celebrity."

"How did it happen?"

"Our company already agreed to it."

"Why did Dami agree to do this show, when there will be Jungkook with her too?"

"Oh that? She doesn't even know that we are going to be there."

________

First chapter! This feels like a trash already tbh. But still let me know what you think about it!