29| Adults

"I should have known. Jimin oppa―he had kissed me that night."

"What?" Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed. "Jimin hyung kissed you? When?" His voice was higher than usual. Dami scoffed. "Don't act like this. It's your fault. If you had accompanied me that night, then it wouldn't have happened."

"What are you even talking about?" The male was completely baffled. He would have done everything possible to prevent that from happening. "I am talking about that night when I got sick."

Jungkook remembered that Dami was talking about the night when they had gone out on a yacht. He actually could never forget that night. "That night we were together—in this very room."

"Yeah but before you came, Jimin oppa and I were reminiscing our past days when we used to have so much fun and the mood got really cozy and he suddenly kissed me and—"

"And you didn't even push him back?"

Dami stared at Jungkook, being confused for a second, reflecting on her actions. I fell asleep, though? "No." She shook her head. Jungkook's eyes widened. "Do you like him?"

"No."

"Then why did you kiss him?"

"I—"

"I need some time alone," Jungkook muttered, getting up. He seemed genuinely upset. Dami did not know what to say. So she chose to keep quiet.

After having a shower, Dami got dressed into a light yellow coloured sundress. She walked outside to the beach and saw Jungkook lying on a bench with his forearms covering over his eyes.

The female softly smiled and walked over to him. She slowly sat beside him and took his head in her hands before placing it on her thighs.

Jungkook opened his eyes just to pout, letting her know that he was still sulky but he did not move away from her touch or anything. He liked it way too much to do that.

Dami ran her fingers through his hair, gently caressing it. "I had fallen asleep, you know?" Jungkook opened his eyes again to look at her, being unsure of what she was talking about.

"Huh?"

"During the kiss with Jimin oppa, I fainted or fell asleep. So I didn't even need to push him back. I don't remember anything after that."

Jungkook sat up. His eyes were lot less sulky than before. "What? Are you an elementary schooler or what? What kind of an adult falls asleep during a kiss?"

Dami rolled her eyes. "You are not the one to talk. What kind of an adult gets sulky just because of a kiss?"

"Just a kiss?" His eyebrows furrowed as he found the perfect example to make Dami understand. "You couldn't take it when Jisoo had just rested her hand on my thigh."

Dami scoffed in disbelief. "I wasn't jealous at that time obviously. I just wanted to make you see that Jisoo was being completely pretentious."

"So why did you ask me to get back with you? Don't tell me it wasn't out of jealousy." Dami paused for a second to find a way to retort.

"Then what about you? All that shit that you were doing with Jisoo—wasn't that to make me feel jealous?" Dami inched closer to him, gazing directly into his eyes. "Tell me, Jeon Jungkook, weren't you looking at only me the whole time? How I reacted to your every movement, if it mattered to me or not?"

Jungkook fell silent before he slowly nodded. "I did."

This time, Dami could not speak anymore. This kind of confession always managed to take her breath away. Both of them were staring deep into each other's eyes, getting lost spontaneously.

"You look beautiful, by the way. These sundresses—" Jungkook glanced down before looking up at her again. "These suit you way too much."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

Jungkook finally confessed about his weakness for Dami in sundresses.