Chapter 42| Never

I was in my room. I was playing with my phone, scrolling through my feeds.

Suddenly Jungkook came and said,

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing special" I replied.

Jungkook plopped down on my bed.

"I was working on a song since morning. But now I am not getting any inspiration" he sighed.

"Then you don't need to write, now. First get some inspirations" I said to him after putting my phone down.

"Can I?" He said getting up and came closer to me.

"Huh?" I still did not get it.

Jungkook placed both of his hands on the headboard to trap me between.

"Is it an R-rated song?" I said getting confused.

Jungkook plopped down beside me on the bed again.

I laughed and patted his coconut head.

"Did you get your inspiration already?"

"You are not helping at all" he sat up and walked out of the room.

Why is he so grumpy today?

"Is Daisy six already?" My mum cooed.

"Who is coming to your birthday party tonight?" I said to Daisy making her sit on my lap.

"All of my friends" she cutely said.

"I hope that next year you will be able to celebrate it with your parents" mum said to her.

"What are you doing?" I asked Jungkook who was sitting on the balcony, just staring outside.

"Nothing" he said and a notepad fell from his hand.

"If you want to lie like this, then firstly you have to get used to doing everything on your phone. Your phone has a notepad too, you know?" I said to him.

"I wasn't writing lyrics. I was just looking at the nature. Just like that" he said and walked away, again.

"Jungkook" I knocked on his door after a few hours.

"Yes?" He opened the door only halfway.

"Today is Daisy's birthday party" I said to him.

"Yeah. I know about it" he said.

"I need your help with something, Jungkook."

"What is it?" He asked after fully coming out.

Taehyung's POV:

"Did you get to know where he is?" I asked Jimin.

"Yes. Our guesses were right. Remember, he took Y/N's address from our company before we last saw him?" Jimin said.

"Yeah. So does that mean, he is in Y/N's house?"

I asked and Jimin nodded.

"Why would he go that far? That is another country, we are talking about" I said not being able to understand the reason behind it.

He could wait for a few days. Y/N did not go there for a lifetime. She would have been here in a week.

Jimin was just silent.

Y/N's POV:

"This one?" I was trying on different dresses for Daisy's birthday party tonight and was showing it to Jungkook.

"You look good in everything" Jungkook said and walked up to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I can not believe that we are together" he said and leaned in to peck my lips.

I looked down. I didn't get used to his this side yet. I don't think I would get, ever.

"Are you blushing? You look even more like a peach this way" Jungkook said laughing.

"Shut up. I am not" I said,

"By the way, did you finish writing the song?"

"No. But I will be able to finish it now. I seem to have gotten the inspiration I wanted" he said and I blushed even more.

I seriously need to get of here.

But I could not move at all. We stared at each other for several seconds.

Then Jungkook pulled me into a deep kiss.

Now I am sure that I can never get used to this.

_____________________________________••

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

This chapter is dedicated to taella1106

Happy 10K+ reads Jae-ers ♥️💜😍