Chapter 7| Friends?

Jimin came running to Min Ji and hugged her.

"How are you?" Jimin asked her.

"Busy. What about you?" Min Ji asked Jimin monotonously. How can she say she's busy in front of Jimin.

"I waited so much to meet you. I missed you Min Ji" Jimin said sincerely.

"I miss you too. But you never have time for me. So I gave up on the thought of meeting you" she said.

"I'm sorry Min Ji. But how come you are here?" Jimin asked not even noticing my presence.

"Y/N is here for her first day at work. So I came to encourage her. She is my friend Y/N" Min Ji said indicating me finally getting the chance to introduce me.

"Hi Jimin! I'm Y/N. I will be working here from today on" I said trying to be professional.

"Wait are you that girl for whom the other winners also had to wait before joining?" Jimin asked me blatantly.

"Umm I-" I didn't know what to response.

"She was sick and she didn't make any decision" Min Ji replied getting somewhat annoyed?

"Chill. I was just kidding. By the way Y/N, you are Minji's friend. And that means you and Min Ji are of same age. So you are three years younger than me. So why are you calling me by my name?" Jimin asked me raising one eyebrow.

"Uh I'm sorry if it was impolite of me. I am a foreigner so I still don't know some of the norms of this country" I replied playing my foreigner card.

"And that's completely fine. Because I am with you from now on. You will call me Jimin oppa" he said winking at me.

"I don't think so" Min Ji said with a disgusted expression "I never called you oppa. So Y/N will not call you oppa too."

Phew. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Come on Min Ji! Don't do this to me" Jimin started whining.

"Shut up and take her into the building. Don't let her get lost. Since I can't come in, take care of her" when did Min Ji become so sweet.

"As you wish princess. But can we meet up next time with a bit more time in our hand?" Jimin asked Min Ji seriously.

"We'll see. First get this job done" she pointed at me.

"Why are you both treating me this way? I can go into the building alone just fine. This is not my first time. Remember?" I said snapping.

With that I went away leaving both of them behind.

"Excuse me. I'm new here. Can you tell me where the newbies should be right now?" I asked the lady at the counter.

"I'll take her" Jimin said. Seriously when did he come?

"It's totally okay. I can get there on my own" the last part of the sentence didn't even come out of my mouth because Jimin took my hand and started to lead the way.

"It's faster this way" he said.

"Can I come in?" I asked trying to maintain manners.

"Of course you can" Jungkook said and smirked at me. Then he made his way in before me. Following him Jimin went inside too. I was the last person to enter the conference room. A girl signalled me to sit beside her. She seemed familiar. But I don't know her name. Everyone was asked to introduce themselves. The name of the girl who was beside me is Sujin. She seemed nice. It was finally my turn.

"Annyeong haseyo Joneun Y/N imnida
(Hello I am Y/N). Jalbutak deurimnida (Please take care of me)."
I introduced myself. After that there were a lot of instructions. There were all BTS members. For the first few days the 2 of 5 employees were going to work for the 7 members and the other 3 were supposed to edit everything related to BTS. I was in charge of the Maknae line, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook. I was appointed to work with them, helping them edit their songs and doing everything related to computer works.