Chapter 19| For the time being

Y/N's POV:

"Take your shirt off" Jimin said.

"Stop it. Why are you picking on the Maknae" Taehyung said getting serious.

"Well he started" Jimin replied.

Jungkook started to take off his shirt.

"Don't Jeon. Spare my Hobi eyes" I said.

"Did you say something about me?" Hoseok asked.

"I meant holy eyes" I replied and mentally slapped myself. Why would I say that. They obviously wouldn't know the fangirls' inside jokes.

"Don't worry. It's not that gross" Jungkook said and took it off revealed his abs.

I suddenly started feeling uncomfortable. I was sitting right beside him.

I quickly looked away.

"Don't stare" Jungkook said even though I was looking straight ahead.

"I'm not" I replied not facing him still.

"Anyway let's continue this game. And you" Yoongi said catching Jungkook's attention " wear your shirt. Jimin didn't say anything about not putting it back on."

"Hey" Jimin exclaimed and Jungkook wore it back realising Yoongi is serious about it.

This time it stopped in front of Nahee and Hobi questioned,

"Who do you like?"

"Cliché" Namjoon said from beside him.

But I suddenly started to feel suffocated. I wasn't getting a good feeling about this. I wanted to leave.

"What if I say that person is present here?"

A/N's (Jae) POV:

"What if I say that person is present here?" Nahee said.

Taehyung and Nahee made eye contact. Taehyung signalled her something.

"I- I need to go now. It's getting really late. You people continue. Bye" Y/N said and hurriedly left the apartment.

Jungkook followed her outside without saying anything.

"Jungkook-ah" Namjoon called out but he didn't answer.

"What the heck just happened?" Hoseok said being confused.

Jungkook just quietly followed Y/N to her apartment. He thought that if he made her aware about his presence, she might get more upset. That's why he just wanted to make sure that she got home safely. But he was sure that something was wrong.

Y/N's POV:

The Next Morning:

I couldn't concentrate to the lecture at all. I keep thinking about last night. How will I reply, if somebody asks me about my sudden leave? Even I don't know the answer. Maybe I already knew what Nahee was going to say. And I don't need to hear that. At least I have to prepare myself.

After the college got over, I went to the library. I was choosing books which I needed to borrow. I took a book from the shelf and saw someone on the other side.

"Y/N isn't that right?" He said.

"How come you are here?!" I asked Jackson getting surprised. Is this Chinese guy unaware of the sasaengs?

"Do you actually think I am a dumb? Not only you read books. Others read it too" he said sulking again.

"That's not my point dummy. Why do we always have misunderstandings?" I said and sighed. We were still talking from two sides of a book shelf.