Chapter 26| Lie

Y/N who wished that the moment when she was dancing with Jungkook to be last forever, now wishes for it to not even occur.

She wanted to make the time stop a while ago and now she wants to run away from that time as far as she can. She wants to forget about this time.

How could she trust someone again? She thought to herself while running.

At that time, one of her heels broke making things even difficult for her.

"Heck" she said.
She dropped down on the floor breaking into tears.

Jungkook's POV:

Earlier tonight:

I am finally dancing with Y/N. She looks so beautiful. I am so happy that everything has been finally solved.

I leaned towards her. For some reason I wanted to close the gap between us.

Suddenly I saw Nahee crying and looking at something. I looked where she was already looking.

I saw Namjoon dancing with a noona. Nahee must be hurt seeing him with another girl since she likes him so much.

I looked back at Nahee again. She was already gone.

I told Y/N that I needed to go and I went to find Nahee.

I finally found her on the stairs crying her eyes out. Only me and Taehyung hyung knew about Nahee having feelings for Namjoon hyung.

I went to her and comforted her. She vented all her frustrations in front of me. Then she kept her head on my shoulder and relaxed a bit.

After a while, I heard something breaking on the tiles.

I looked back to see Y/N running away from there.

"Y/N" I called her out. But she ran away. I followed her.

"It's not what you think" I said not knowing anything else to say.

"I don't need to hear anything" she said and tried to get up but was about to fall down again.

I caught her at the right time.

"You must have sprained your ankle" I said.

"Let me go" she said.

I really wanted to tell her why Nahee was crying but I am not supposed to.

"I like you" I can't hide it anymore.

She kept looking at me for a while.

"Lie" that's all she said. For some reason I couldn't say anything else too.

"Come with me and wear something comfortable" Hara imo came and said to Y/N.

"Imo but-" I started.

"Not now" she said with anger in her eyes. She supported Y/N with her arm and took her away from me.

I can't believe that I actually confessed to her.

A/N's (Jae) POV:

Professor Jeon arranged comfortable shoes for Y/N. She also took Y/N to her house.

"I don't know what's going on between you too. And I won't even ask. But your ankle doesn't look so good" she said.

"It will be okay. Thank you so much for today" Y/N also got calmed a bit.

She doesn't need to think about Jungkook right now. She needs to rest a bit.

"I don't think so. If it gets bad, you don't need to come to college or even go to work. I will tell them on behalf of you" she said with motherly affection. For no specific reason, she wants to shower this girl with lots of love.

"Did you tell her that Nahee likes Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked Jungkook after listening to everything.

"No. I didn't. So she misunderstood us" Jungkook said hoping for Taehyung to let him clarify it to Y/N.

"Do you like her Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook got nervous.

This is not the right time to let Taehyung know about it.

"No" he answered.

"Then let her be in dark for now" he said and left.

____________________________________●●

Vote for it please.

So lengthy chapters and slow updates or short chapters and faster updates?

Let me tell you. Both are not the same. I didn't use to update for three days when I used to write a chapter twice of this one's size. But now I am updating everyday.

This chapter is dedicated to Aloisia_02gemini . Thanks for reading this crap.