Chapter 21| Boys are dumb

Y/N's POV:

Jungkook went back after having the soup I made for him.

I was about to leave for my colleges too. Just then I found a post it note beside the door.

I'm sorry, I didn't keep my promise. You seemed tired that's why I didn't want to wake you up. Fighting for your studies. Take care Aurora.

Aurora as in sleeping beauty?

At Bighit:

I was editing on my desk. Suddenly I needed some files. To get them I went to the conference room.

It was empty. I took the files I needed. But one file was kept on a shelf which was out of my reach.

I stretched my hand to grab it. But it wasn't helping. Suddenly someone reached the file. I looked at the owner of the hand.

"Déjà vu" Jungkook said. He was too close.

I quickly tried to get away from him. But I just lost my balance, tripped and fell in his arms.

"You just need an excuse, right?" He said smirking.

"Shut up" I said and straightened myself up.

"Ahem thanks" I tried to take the files from him but he raised it up in the air which was out of my reach again.

"Fine. Keep it" I said and was going away just then Jungkook held my hand and spun me around to face him.

"What's wrong? Why won't you tell me?" He asked looking in my eyes.

"There's nothing to tell, that's why" I replied.

"Then why did you leave like that from our dorm?" he asked again.

"I said I was getting sick" that's not a lie. I was actually getting sick seeing Nahee and Jungkook together for absolutely no reason. But I can't tell him that.

"I don't believe it" he said slowly.

"Your wish" I said and took my file away from him and left the room.

Minji's POV:

I came to Bighit to meet Y/N and Jimin. But suddenly I saw a girl crying in the cafeteria.

"Hey. Something's wrong?" I nudged her to ask.

She just hugged me and sobbed even more. What did I get myself into?

"Uh. Calm down. Tell me so that I can help" I said patting her back.

"Do you know Kim Namjoon?" She asked me.

"I guess" I replied.

She looked at me for a while then said,

"I like him."

"And he rejected you?" I asked.

"He doesn't even know about my feelings. But today I saw him with a female employee laughing and gossiping. I think he likes her" she said and started crying again.