Chapter 48| Nobody Knows

A/N's (Jae) POV:

Jungkook called Y/N a numerous times. But she did not pick it up.

He was not understanding what suddenly happened to make her changed like this.

"Y/N?" Jungkook looked the voice hearing her name.

"Yeah. She resigned because of her studies" two employees were talking with each other.

"She resigned?" Jungkook was shocked.

"Yeah. Didn't you know?" They asked him. But Jungkook left without even answering them.

Y/N did not have much thing to do. Since she did not have to go to her work.

After coming back from her college, she tried to study a bit.

But she could not concentrate at all. Jungkook's face was constantly popping into her head.

"Ugh!" Y/N groaned and was about to go to sleep.

Just then her doorbell rang.

She opened the door without even checking the peephole.

"Jungkook?"

"How could you?" Jungkook was sad,

"How could you resign without even letting me know? Why are you doing this to me Peaches?"

"Jungkook you need to go" Y/N said and was about to lock the door but Jungkook forced open it and got inside the house.

"I want answers" he came closer to her,

"So don't avoid me, don't run away. Because I will not let you do that anymore."

Y/N moved back until her back hit the wall.

"You want answers, right?"

Jungkook was confused.

"I will give you answers. My life is getting ruined because of you. I can not even study now. It was my life at one point. Now my confidence in this section dropped so much that I don't even think that I will be able to sit for the exams.

It is because of you Jungkook. I was doing my job happily. But you had to mess everything up" Y/N finished.

Jungkook did not even expect to hear all this.

"One more thing" Y/N said and went inside her room.

"Here" Y/N said and handed him another wish bracelet.

"You wanted it, right? Now take it and make me free from any debt you think I owe to you" Y/N said to Jungkook harshly.

"I don't think that you owe me, babe. I-" Jungkook held her hand but Y/N pulled it away.

"Don't touch me" Y/N said and turned around.

Jungkook could not believe all this. It was too much for him.

He made her turn around and slammed his lips onto hers.

But Y/N shoved him away and slapped him.

She regretted that as soon as she did that. Jungkook's face completely fell.

He was too shocked by it.

"I guess it was true then. That's why you didn't confess to me ever. You hate lying that much, huh?" Jungkook muttered.

Y/N looked at him guilty.

"I am sorry for making you suffer so much. I will never come back again. I hope you will do well without me" Jungkook said and left the apartment.

Y/N just cried harder as the time passed. She did not know how to make things right. Maybe it happened for the best. Then why does she want to clarify things to Jungkook that she did not mean to hit him.

Y/N slept in the living room just like that.

________________________________________••

Vote for the chapter please~~

I don't wanna write all this sad things anymore. I am sorry Jungkook and Jae-ers.

This chapter is dedicated to jeontae_mochi