Chapter 5| Name

I rushed to my college stuffing that hamburger in my mouth hoping the professor would let me enter.

"May I come in?" Did my voice echo or was I just gasping for air?

"Why are you late?" Professor Hara asked not softening her expression.

"I am so sorry professor. I was unwell yesterday night. So I slept for a longer time than usual. That's why I got late" I explained hopefully for her to understand.

Maybe she remembered what happened last night because she said,

"Okay you may" her expression softened a little bit maybe or that was just my imagination. Everyone got surprised a bit. I entered into the class room victoriously.

"Why are you late?" Minji asked the exact same question as soon as she got me close enough.

"I answered to it already" I replied sulking at the fact that she abandoned me yesterday.

Lunch Break

I told Minji everything, Jungkook injuring me, him being Professor Hara's nephew, him taking me to my apartment, meeting Taehyung today, me fangirling over him. She cringed at my sudden confession to Tae.

The next period was of Professor Han.
I wasn't really paying attention to him until he said

"......International sensation BTS. Their agency are offering the Seoul Engineering College students of freshmen year a chance to work for BTS, to edit their videos, to create CGI for their contents etc which can be only done by the students of our department, Computer and Software Engineering. So our department got the chance to prove ourselves. For details contact me later."

What the? I snapped out of my thoughts. Though I was not very good at theoretical studies, I often got praised for the practical stuff. So I was kind of confident.

There was a huge line in front of Professor Han's office. How did I get late? Actually I didn't, they were just too fast.

Eventually it was my turn.

I completed all the formalities to apply. After one week Bighit was going to hold a creative competition.

Minji and I decided to prepare myself for the competition. She didn't like me fangirling over the boys but she always helped me anyway.

She was going to give me topics and I was supposed to edit videos according to it. We even tried to edit my vlogs like an advertisement.

She wanted to learn theories and tactics well so that she could be better at this. That's why she didn't apply.

We also tried to edit BTS songs to make those sound better or different which was too hard because the editors did a really good job.

The Next Morning:

I did my morning routine waking up extra early. I needed to use my time wisely. I took my phone to check notifications. There was a text from Jungkook. I still hadn't saved his number.

Unknown:
What's your name?? 😒😪

Me:
You know it😠

Unknown:
I forgot and also it is a foreign name. I can't spell it.🙄🙄

Me:
You were supposed to pay me back but you are doing the complete
opposite. It's Y/N.😒😒

Wait! If you don't know my name yet then what did you save my number as?😳😳

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••