Chapter 51| Made for each other

Three years later:

"Jungkook, why are you doing this to me?

You can not break my heart like this.

Come on! Tell me any of this is not true"

I was reading the comments to Jungkook which the fans wrote under the announcement of our marriage.

I was sitting on Jungkook's thighs. His arms encircled my waist.

"The fans are still writing this? Even after three years?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah. We were only dating for three years. They thought we would break up. But since the marriage announcement got posted they are back with those comments. It's hard to imagine a divorce so-" Jungkook took the phone from my hand and pulled me closer.

"You don't need to read these type of things, Y/N" he said and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Okay I won't. But Minji said that we need to go and select the wedding dress by afternoon" I said to him.

"Just a bit more" Jungkook said and snuggled onto my neck.

I laughed at that.

The wedding day:

"Babe" I looked behind me to see Jungkook,

"You look beautiful."

"Why are you here? Minji will kill you if she knows that you came into my dressing room" I said to him.

"I couldn't resist. I wanted to see you. This dress suits you so much. I can't wait for tonight" he smirked.

"Shut up. Now go away" I drove him out of the room.

I walked down the aisle and Jungkook was standing with the widest smile.

"Now you may kiss the bride."

Jungkook started kissing me even before the sentence was finished.

I poked Jungkook's shoulder to break the kiss since everyone started talking about how long Jungkook was making this session.

We took the blessings of our parents and relatives.

It was the time of our dance after a while.

"It's the second time" Jungkook said and I laughed.

"Yeah I remember the first one" I said.

Then we keep staring at each other until I said,

"By the way, what did you save my number as?"

"Peaches" he answered,

"From the first time I saved your number. I haven't changed it since. Remember when we met in the club"

He said and I nodded.

"I thought you looked like a peach."

"Shut up" I said and Jungkook laughed before leaning in to kiss me.

I woke up the next day exhausted. I opened my eyes and looked up to see Jungkook's face really close to mine.

I was in his arms. It was real. We made love last night.

I was about to get out of the bed but Jungkook held my hand and pulled me into his arms again.

"Second round" he said and hovered over me.

------The End------

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

This chapter is dedicated to myself, to Jae. This book will always hold a special place in my heart.

Though I doubted in it a lot, it made me learn about the fun in writing. It let me meet with you all of my lovable readers.

Thanks a lot.

Ending a book is a huge thing for me. I can't believe it's over already.