Chapter 23| Trust

We all were working so hard both in the office and the college.

At one point I started to think that I might not be able to pass in my semester. That's why I am studying continuosly today after returning from college.

Suddenly my phone beeped. I checked to see a text from Jungkook.

Unblocked:

Come outside for a
bit. I'm waiting.

***************************************

What the actual heck. I quickly went outside to see Jungkook standing there.

"Come in. Quickly" I said to him looking around.

"Here" he said giving his phone to me.

"You can delete it" he said after I saw the video of me sleeping in his phone.

"I realized that I need you to believe me, more than this video" he leaned on the door frame.

"How can I believe that you don't have it in any other drive?" I asked the obvious question.

"It's up to you. But what I can tell you is that this is the only video I have of you" he seemed sincere.

I deleted it.

"Do you believe me now?" He asked.

Just then I got a call. It was professor Jeon.

"Hey, I just wanted to tell you that the assignment you prepared is really professional like" The professor from the other side of the call.

Jungkook sat down on the chair and poured himself down a glass of water.

"Uh. Thank you so much professor" I said getting overjoyed.

"Also the day when it was due, you were absent in my class because you were sick. You submitted it late. That's why you will also get your marks late" she said.

"It's totally okay professor" I assured her.

"I was going to the medical to get the assignment from you but then I saw two students kissing each other which completely ruined my mood. So I couldn't contact you that day anymore" she said over the phone.

I didn't know what to reply to this. That means Jungkook was telling the truth.

"Um. Okay" I said and she hung up.

"Uh Jungkook" I called him.

"Yes?" He asked looking at me.

"Professor Ha Ra saw us that day" I said gulping.

"What day?" He asked coming closer to me, pretending to not understand.

"Uh when her assignment was due" I replied smartly.

"Did she assigned you with something only once?" He said coming even closer. This time I stepped backwards and he noticed it. Shit.

"Chill. I know which day you are talking about" he said backing off, sitting on the chair again.

"Jerk" I mumbled.

"Did you say something to me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Uh do you want something to eat?" I said this time.

"Yeah" he said and thought for a while.

"Seaweed soup" he said "But this time you have to make it properly."

I made seaweed soup for him and then we started to watch movies.

"By the way, give me my video clip back" he said after pausing the movie suddenly.

"Don't say impossible things" I replied and pressed the play button.

"Then how will you explain your distrust in me?" He asked again pausing the video.

"Even if Professor Jeon was there you still shouldn't do that without my permission" I said.

"Do what?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.

We are back to square one again.

_______________________________________••

This is it. The chapters will be short and updates will be fast.

Vote for it even if you don't like it 🥺

I will dedicate these chapters from now on.

This chapter is dedicated to Queen Alexandra blessyourlove .

She has supported me the most while writing this book.