15| Blush

"I had no one else whom I felt home with." The words played repeatedly in Dami's mind. No matter how much she tried to shake it off, it was not leaving her at all. How much alone is he? Why did he sound so sad?

The wooden roof seemed to lower a few inches and the walls seemed to decrease the gap between them, making the brunette suffocate.

Frustratingly she kicked off the blanket and picked her body up from the bed. I need to get dressed for the party tonight. She lightly slapped her cheeks with both of her hands to get her senses together and opened the closest for a decent dress to wear at the function about which she was informed a day ago.

Dami picked a black coloured off the shoulder dress which perfectly hugged her torso and ended right above her knees. She decided to start by giving her hair nice, light curls.

Taehyung was dressed in a brown blazer with black shirt and matched trousers. The moment he came into the living room, his eyes landed on the girl who was quietly drinking, wearing a dark red coloured gown. Her hair was tied into a loose bun, letting a few strands of her hair fall on her face.

The lights were reflecting on her glass skin, making her look breathtaking. Taehyung could not take his eyes off of her. She is gorgeous.

"May I have a dance?" He stretched his hand out to her. "Oh." Y/n smiled. "Sure."

"Did the sun come out? Or did you just smile at me?" Taehyung smoothly flirted with the female who flushed red, matching her dress at just one remark.

"That was so—tacky."

"Yet you are blushing."

The two of them danced in each others' arms in different songs that were playing on the speaker. The whole house was decorated with bright golden lights. The other three watched them enjoying each others' presence to the fullest.

Jimin coughed up to clear his throat. Shaking his head—knowing that he would regret it—raised his hand and hesitated once more before finally knocking on the door.

Half a minute passed before it slowly creaked open and Dami's head popped out. "Do you need anything?" Jimin tilted his head, smiling softly before speaking. "That's what I was gonna ask."

"Hey." Dami called out, smiling as well. "You look good," she complimented her older brother's best friend who wore a black tux with a white shirt underneath.

Jimin's smile widened. "I wish I could say the same but I can't really see you." Dami let out a nervous laugh. "I will be out in a minute. You go have fun," she said, closing the door shut afterwards.

Jimin found it weird but decided not to pry anymore. She won't tell me anyway.

Jungkook was drinking alone when Jisoo came and sat beside him. "They look great together," she commented on the couple who had no information about their surroundings. "Right?" Jungkook smiled. "They are lucky."

"I had fun that night." Y/n swayed in sync with Taehyung, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I am glad you did."

Jimin walked to Taehyung and told him about the conversation he had with Dami. "Relax. She will be here after a while. She loves to be late, you know? Trying to act like the main character." Jungkook overheard him.

"Excuse me," he said to Jisoo before making his way towards Dami's bedroom. He looked attractive in a blue jacket with denim jeans and a black shirt. He wanted to dress simply.

Knocking twice on the door, he spoke, "Kim Dami, open up. It's me—" The male took a pause before saying his name, "Jungkook."

Dami opened the door with a frown on her face. "Is something that matters?" Jungkook asked worriedly upon seeing her face.

She nodded slowly. "There is a teeny tiny problem." Dami opened the door wide enough for Jungkook to get in. After he was in the room, she locked the door from inside and turned her back to him. "I can't zip it up." Dami's voice broke.

Jungkook let out a deep sigh. "And I thought that—"

"What?" She turned around to face him again. "Nothing," Jungkook shrugged. He could not tell her that he was afraid that she got hurt or something about which she could not mention to Jimin.

She hasn't grown up at all.

"Turn around," Jungkook spoke after breathing in, "I will help you." Dami hesitantly did as she was asked to. She could have just chosen a different dress.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip before slowly tugging on to the zipper. His long, slender fingers brushed over Dami's bare back, sending shivers down her spine.

Come on, Dami—the female talked to herself internally—It's not the first time he touched you. Even if she tried to explain to herself, they both knew how hard it was for them.

Jungkook was fighting with every cell of his body against the urge to just spin her around and kiss her. He knew it would be over once she gazed into his eyes.

After he was finally finished, he exhaled, sighing in relief. "It's done."

Dami turned around to face him with a wide smile. Wow, you look—Jungkook's words got stuck in his throat. "Thank you," she expressed her gratitude.

They stared into each others' eyes. It was getting bad—really, very bad. They should not be left together alone. It was getting harder to resist with every moment that passed.

Jungkook knitted his eyebrows together—his eyes closed halfway through. He was an inch away from leaning in. Just then, Dami bounced her way out in the living room.

"I can finally get out of this room!"

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

If there was a drama on Director's Cut, who do you think should be the cast other than BTS themselves?

For me:

Kim Taehyung: Song Kang
Park Jimin: Ong Seongwu
Jeon Jungkook: Lee Do Hyun
Kim Jisoo: Kim Jisoo (as she's an actor)
Y/n: You (mwah 😘)
Kim Dami: Jae (pls don't be mad at me)

Write your cast in the comments!