33| Mid-Spring

Two weeks later
Mapo-gu, Seoul

"Kim Dami! You have to come over!" Taehyung yelled on the phone, trying to create a dominance over his younger sister. "First of all," Dami spoke while sitting down on the bed, "I am not deaf."

This overly excited self of her older brother was getting on her nerves. She very well understood that they were having a normal concert with fans after so long. But calling her every now and then and turning on facetime just to show some particular light system on stage was getting too much for her.

"Secondly, I am not coming."

"What? Why?" Taehyung whined like a little kid, "You used to come to our concerts all the time when Jungkook invited you and you were dating him. You could fulfill your boyfriend's request but not your brother's?"

"Taehyung," Jimin tried to make him shut up from beside him.

Dami let out a sigh. She should have more bothered by it but she was not since she knew Taehyung was not himself anymore. He had been pestering Y/n too, convincing her to come as well.

"Okay, I will be there."

"Yes!" Taehyung cheered from the other side of the phone.

"But I won't be there during the concert. I will just come to watch you all practice and the stage, setup etc. That's all." Dami placed her condition. She did not want to be there in between the fans. While she had been dating Jungkook, her face had become an issue once but later it was dropped when they could not find any solid proof.

"Done!" Taehyung excitedly replied. He was happy already just because his sister was coming to watch them.

The next day, Dami dressed into a gray overall with white shirt underneath. She parted her hair into two and made two braids. Then she left for the venue. After getting there, Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

"Dami?" Yoongi noticed her first. "Hey," the younger female greeted. "Hi." Yoongi smiled. "Taehyung is a little busy over there." He waved at a corner where Taehyung was laughing and talking with his girlfriend Y/n.

Dami nodded, understanding. "I will sit over there, then. You can go back to practicing, oppa," the female reassured him. "Wait, I am sending Jimin." Yoongi already left, not letting Dami forbid him.

The female sighed, sitting down on a couch. Just then, Jungkook came to talk about fixing something in his microphone. His eyes fell on Dami. She was about to smile but stopped when she saw him totally ignoring her and talking to the sound engineer.

"Hey pretty," Jimin said, settling himself beside her on the floor of the stage. "Hi." Dami blushed at once, more because she knew how he felt about her. "You don't have to be uncomfortable with me or anything." Jimin smiled charmingly.

"I am not really uncom-"

Dami's sentence remained incomplete as a sudden loud, low and deep sound due to a small explosion between the setup of the stage went off causing a buzz in her head.

Jungkook hurriedly ran towards her to shield her from the source of the explosion. "Dami!" He caressed her face, being terrified of the fact that she became unconscious. "Open your fucking eyes, damn it."

Dami was taken to a nearby hospital and Taehyung called their parents. He was also shocked by the sudden incident. Mrs. Kim started crying once she got the news.

"What if something happens to my daughter again?" She cried out to her husband. "What do you mean by again?" Taehyung asked his father. He pursed his lips before speaking up, "Remember when we had gone to London without telling you."

Taehyung blinked once for him to continue. "It was because Dami had to undergo a major surgery there. She had brain blockage which could even cause her death if the surgery had gone wrong."

Jungkook heard all of it. "Is that why none of you informed us beforehand?" Mr. Kim nodded. "Dami did not want anyone to get involved in this because she used to fear that the operation would be unsuccessful."

Jungkook felt horrible. He did not even know what she had gone through and kept accusing her like that. At that time, the doctor came out. "We did an MRI. She had a concussion. But luckily her condition hasn't worsen. She should be awake in half an hour."

After Dami woke up, Jungkook did not dare to say anything. He was not able to even meet her eyes. Dami got to know from Taehyung that everybody knew about her surgery in London.

"Can I talk to her alone?" Jungkook asked Taehyung after finally mustering up courage. The male looked at Dami who was sitting alone in the balcony of the dull hospital cabin, staring far away into the sky.

"Sure. Just don't stress her out. I don't want her lying unconscious again."

Taehyung went outside, giving a pat on his shoulder. Jungkook slowly made his way towards her.

Dami looked up at him, noticing he was upset. "What happened?" She asked, even though she very well knew that he was upset because of the fact that she was on the verge of death a few years ago and he threw tantrums over it without knowing the whole truth.

"Nothing." The male softly shook his head before sitting down on the floor in front of Dami. "Just wondering-" Jungkook rested his head on her thighs.

"If you are still my girlfriend or did I fuck up the whole thing?" The female chortled before caressing his brown hair. "It depends."

"On what?" Jungkook looked up at her. "On you buying me that house you were talking about that night while we were dancing and Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur was playing."

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle. "I love you," he confessed as he cupped her face to press his lips on hers. Dami could swear, she tasted his salty tears in between the kisses, later on entangled with her own.

Once again, the only witness of his confession was a cherry blossom tree which was proudly blooming in mid spring with the night sky decorating it's background.

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

It was a hell ass long chapter! Comment how it was please!