Chapter 4| Regrettable

We were sitting beside each other not really talking which we were supposed to do. Jungkook suddenly broke the silence

"I know you are a fan. Don't try to hide it."

"Why would I try to hide it? Don't think that I am trying to pull anything. I won't pretend to not to be a fan just so you won't avoid me.

What about you? Do you normally treat your fans like this?" I snapped.

He looked at me and said,

"I treat fans in the most polite way possible. But about you, you buying our CD made me thought that you are our fan. But now I'm not so sure."

"Are you for real? Should fans applause for whatever you do? In this case you just made a huge red bump on my forehead" I said pointing at it with my index finger.

"It wasn't intentional." That's all he said.

"You know what? I'm just gonna get home." I got pissed off at him again.

"Hey" Jungkook called.

I turned back to see him swinging my phone.

"You forgot this. Or you don't want it?" A wide satisfied smile spread across his face.

"I don't want it" I said not even knowing why.

Jungkook's face fell.

"I was just kidding" he said and returned to me my phone following him going outside.

I was trying to sneak and go out without getting noticed.

"Where are you going miss?" Professor Hara said. Jungkook and Kyunghyun were already playing.

"I should go home. It's already late. I don't know the streets here well." I replied.

"It's OK. Jungkook will take you. Right Jungkook?" Professor Hara was glaring at Jungkook seeing his irritated face.

"No it's totally okay. I can get there alone." I said getting kinda upset about not having anyone close enough in this country without Minji.

"I'll take you" he finally said "You can get fainted or something then I will surely be behind the bars."

I rolled my eyes at him and he just chuckled.

"It's settled then? Take care of yourself Y/N" Professor Hara sincerely said.

"I will. Thank you so much" I expressed my gratitude.

"Come again pretty noona" Kyunghyun chimed.

"Aww okay Hyunie" I felt loved.

"Can we go now?" Jungkook asked again going back to being himself.

I think I got hit quite hard in my head. My head was getting heavy. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I felt dizzy. I lost my balance and was about to fall down. Just then Jungkook held me

"Hey are you okay?" He said.

I balanced myself quickly. "I don't know why I'm dizzy" I replied.

"Let's get you to your house quickly."

Was he worried? My fan girl self was coming back again. Just then Jungkook had to open his mouth to ruin it

"Otherwise aunt Hara will eat my brain again."

Yeah obviously.

Jungkook's POV

I looked at her. It was my first time to notice that she was actually beautiful. At the store I just got interested in her because she was a foreigner and seemed to be a little bit lost. But how did I manage meet her so many times in a few days?

"Don't you have anything to do? I mean you guys recently had a comeback. You are supposed to be busy right?" She said catching me looking at her though I don't think she noticed.

"We are. But Hara imo (aunt) called me today to play with Kyunghyun. He is not feeling very well these days. So he wanted to meet me once."

"Oh okay" she replied making both of us silent again.

"We reached" she exclaimed getting all excited. Was she jumping? Did she hate my company that much?

"Jungkook do you wanna come inside?" She said making me surprised.

"I don't know" I shrugged "It's getting pretty late. I should go. The hyungs must be worried."

"Okay. Thanks for the walk though it's nothing compared to this bump" she said pointing at the swollen part on her forehead.

"I will make it up you" I said.

"And how that's gonna be?" She said.

"You will see. But you have to keep the promise" I replied.

"Shut up. I keep my words." With that being said she went inside the building.

Y/N's POV

I woke up late in the morning so I didn't eat anything because I would get late for my classes. I decided to grab something on my way.

But why was it so hard to choose? I was thinking staring at the subway sandwich and a hamburger.

"There should always be a hamburger for a healthy breakfast" a cheerful but deep voice chimed beside me.

"I don't think that's really healt- Omo! Is that Taehyung?" I almost screamed looking at the pair of beautiful eyes shining from behind a long pair of eyelashes.

He was wearing mask but I was sure it was him.

"I'm a big fan of you" I continued.

"Me too Oppa" the girl at the counter said after me "Can you please give me an autograph?"

That was when it hit me. I was hanging out with Jungkook for a past couple of days and I didn't even ask for an autograph. I wanted to ask for it too as he signed for that girl as soon as she asked for it after nodding his head cutely.

"Why did you come here alone? Isn't that risky for you?" I asked not asking for an autograph yet.

"I don't wanna be jailed" he said chuckling right after.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized.

"Why are you sorry?" He was confused.

"Because you guys cannot come out freely because of the sasaengs (stalker fans)" I replied.

"You are not one so don't worry" he was so sweet.

Just then his phone started ringing. He was listening to the one who called then said,

"I'll just grab my hamburger and come." What about my autograph?

"I'm so sorry I have to go. Annyeong (Goodbye)" he said looking at me.

"Can I see your face once?" I blurted out.

He nodded once then pulled down his mask revealing his boxy smile.

"Saranghae (I love you)" did I just say that out loud?

He laughed and that means yes I did.

"I have to go now. Don't forget to order hamburger only" he said chuckling again finding me amusing.

He then started to head out.

"Hey! When can we meet again?" What was happening to me?

"Soon" after that he pulled up his mask and was gone for real.

I got LATE.

_________________________________●●

Another chapter! Please give it love.
Go Taehyung! Get Y/N! I'm just kidding 😂😂 or not??! 😌