9| Fate

"That's fucking kidnapping! You fucking kidnapped my phone!" Taehyung lowered his head after Jungkook finally started cussing. He knew his sister would start to swear anytime soon as well.

Do they not fucking understand that they are going to be on TV?

"Oh yeah?" Dami retorted, sitting across Jungkook on a couch in the living room. "Then how come it's fucking not with me?"

How come I'm sitting fucking right in the middle between them?

"Because you fucking killed it!"

That was it. Taehyung could not take it anymore. He stood up and headed to Jimin's room at first. But he was sleeping so Taehyung decided to not disturb his best friend.

He then went to another person's room whom he got to know about a little. The indistinct childish argument of his younger sister and the youngest member of his band was still heard. "I have to order a new 'Kim Dami proof' phone. Maybe it will have thorns on it."

Taehyung shook his head, knowing that Jungkook had already asked their manager for a new phone and now he was just lying to bicker with Dami. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the door.

Taehyung's eyes hovered over the rusty lock and a thought to twist it open popped in his head. He looked like a runway model just by standing there, facing the door, in his grey t-shirt and black shorts. His hair was slightly permed to make it look wavy around his forehead.

The door creaked open. The (h/c) haired girl peeked from behind it. Taehyung could see only one eye of hers. "What is it?" Y/n asked as she was a little surprised since Taehyung never approached her before like this.

"Uh—" Taehyung scratched the back of his nape. He did not know if Y/n would even find it appropriate or not. "Can I come in?" Still he managed to ask.

"Like right now?"

"Why?" Taehyung widened his eyes. "Are you not wearing anything?"

"What?" Y/n scoffed. "No! There are cameras in here."

"Yeah," Taehyung quirked one eyebrow. "Like hell I would believe that." Y/n squinted her eyes and opened the door widely. "See?"

"Thanks for letting me in." Taehyung made his way inside the half known girl's bedroom with a simple trick, getting another scoff out of Y/n.

"Wow, you sure aren't neat." The comment made a vein pop on Y/n's forehead. "You are the one to talk, Mr. Uninvited." She seated herself on her bed and cleared out some space for Taehyung to sit beside her.

Taehyung hesitantly sat down on the bed before looking at her and bursting into laugh afterwards. "You are a pirate!"

Y/n remembered the reason for not letting Taehyung in earlier. She was doing her makeup and applied eyeliner and eyeshadow on only one eye. She covered both of her eyes. "See! That's why I wasn't opening the door."

"Because I will find out that you are a pirate?" Taehyung was still going on, laughing hysterically. He swiped his hair back to expose his gorgeous forehead.

Y/n looked straight ahead. She thought that otherwise she might get caught staring at him. "Gosh!" She stood up but Taehyung encircled her wrist with his fingers. "I was just kidding!"

She looked at his dark brown eyes, shadowed by his long eyelashes. Letting out a sigh Y/n spoke, "Give me a few minutes to finish my makeup."

"Okay." Taehyung also stood up, letting go off of Y/n's hand, making her feel a little chilled than before. She gazed elsewhere. "I will see you on the beach in five."

"I am not going to do my make-up in 2x speed like on YouTube." Taehyung's forehead wrinkled into a frown. "Geez! In ten." With that being said, he left Y/n alone feeling weirdly lonely.

Y/n and Taehyung sat beside each other, dipping their feet in the sea. Both of them, gazed faraway at the starless sky. "Did you mop the sky perhaps? Where did all the stars disappear?"

The female stifled a laugh so that he would not get encouraged anymore. "You know, it was better when you didn't open your mouth."

"Trust me," Taehyung glanced at the girl wearing a lavender colored top with purple colored pencil skirt. "Most girls don't think so."

"Then tell me something," Y/n turned to Taehyung. She placed her hands in front of her and slowly moved her head forward, face inching closer to Taehyung's. Anyone could tell that she was curious. "You have been to observatories, right?"

"Just once but someone has been keeping tabs, no?"

"I was watching observatory compilations—that was when yours came up."

"And?" Taehyung tilted his head to the side and inched forward as well. "You know what made me believe in love?" He hummed softly for Y/n to continue.

"Constellations." A small smile sat on Y/n's lips as she continued. "The way, the stars connect to make each constellation, I believe that there are certain people in our life whom we are bound to meet—to connect—to complete our constellation."

Y/n stared into his eyes. "It's fate."

________

Vote for the chapter please!

Oh gosh! This ship is sailing! I kinda love writing about these two! I'm back in one week as promised! Thank you all for reading. Another 1K added to the reads of this book. Love you all!