Chapter 49| A thread

Y/N's POV:

"Their concert is going to be held in a few days" Minji said to me,

"Do you know about it?"

"Yeah I heard" I answered.

"End of the fangirl life? This is going to be a huge opportunity for you. You can see them performing in Seoul" she said.

"I don't want to go" I said blandly.

"But why?"

"Just. Leave me alone please" I was being a brat.

"I get it. But it better not be because of studies" Minji said and I nodded.

"By the way, we are going on a date tonight. Do you want to tag along?" She asked me again.

"Why would I? It is your date. You don't get the chance to have a date with an idol everyday, right?" I smiled and got sad as soon as I remembered about my date with Jungkook.

"Still. I want to take you. You barely go anywhere these days" Minji said sadly.

"Don't mind me. I am fine this way" I said waving the book in front of me.

"Ugh. Do what you wish to" Minji was frustrated.

A/N's (Jae) POV:

"Photos? What photos?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Apparently the photos of you and Y/N holding hands together, got leaked. But don't worry I don't think it will get much attention" the managing director said.

Jungkook held his breath,

"Did Y/N see these?" He asked.

"Yes. And she made the right decision by leaving the company. She is young and will get many opportunities after that. She is smart as I expected" he said.

"Y/N left the company because of these photos which did not even spread that much?" Jungkook was shocked.

"It would if you two had been hanging out even after that. I showed her the pictures and told her how it might affect your fanbase" he completed.

"What the heck?" Jungkook said and left his office.

"Jungkook!" He called out.

Taehyung heard everything since he was standing outside.

"Jungkook" he called him.

"Hyung. I have to go to Y/N right now" Jungkook said.

"Wait. She will not listen to you if you approach her like that" Taehyung said.

"Then? What should I do?" Jungkook asked.

"I have a plan" Taehyung said to him.

"So what do I have to do?" Sujin asked them.

"Our concert will be held in a few days. You have to call Y/N on that day and ask her to come there" Jungkook said.

"What if she refuses?" Sujin asked.

"She will not refuse if you say that you are not being able to control the edits" Jungkook smirked.

"Why would I do that? I can do the computer graphics well on my own" Sujin rolled her eyes.

"Remember? You owe Jimin hyung a big time" Jungkook said.

Sujin sighed and said,

"Okay I will do it."

"Yes!" Jungkook and Taehyung high fived with each other.

The day of the concert:

Y/N made her hot choco and was about to study. She made up her mind that she would get the first place in her college for the first semester.

Just then her phone beeped.

________________________________________••

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

Wow I really just ended it like that.

This chapter is dedicated to SreeluArmy10 thanks for always voting and supporting it.

Also this book ranked on number 69 among 59.9K+ stories on the hashtag of Jeon Jungkook. Thanks a lot.

 Thanks a lot