12| Kiss

Dami walked past Jungkook and faced Jimin who was standing right outside the balcony. Jimin could swear that he saw a teardrop rolling down her face.

"Way to go, Jungkook," Jimin said after Dami had left—disappointment clearly visible in his expression.

A Few Hours Ago
Beach

"We haven't talked much," Jimin said to his teammate who was busy staring at Jungkook. "I know, right?" She responded making Jimin ponder over how much a person could pretend.

"Let's just get it over with."

Jisoo found a few flags and handed it to Jimin. She suddenly saw Jungkook who had already splitted with Dami and was wandering on his own. "Uh—Jimin," she called him out.

He waited for her to speak. "Can you get me a glass of water. I think I am out of breath." Jimin flashed her a smile. "Sure. You don't have to take the game seriously. I am not a win freak like Jungkook."

"Oh, thank you." She kept one hand over her chest to express her gratitude. "I am sorry for the trouble."

"It is alright. You just relax, okay? Have a seat." Jimin went inside the house to get a bottle of mineral water.

Jisoo walked over to Jungkook and made herself slip by twisting her ankle on purpose. She genuinely winced in pain. Jungkook rushed towards her.

He examined her ankle with his hand to get another yelp out of her. "Can you walk?" He asked worriedly.

"I don't think so."

Jungkook clicked his tongue. "Will it be fine with you if I carry you to the house?" He glanced at her leg again. "It doesn't look very good."

"Wait," Jisoo tried to get up. "Let me try again." Just when she was about to take one step, she stumbled but Jungkook managed to hold her in time.

"I think I am going to have to carry you inside." Jisoo gave him a nod. "I hope it does not swell." She scrunched her face. "That you were worrying about?" Jungkook shook his head while picking her up in his muscular arms.

In The Evening
Arcade

Taehyung entered into the arcade where the production team made a small arrangement for the date. He walked around the place on his own since his date had not arrived yet.

"Are you good at these games?" The male looked at the owner of the voice who was dressed in a bright pink blouse and jeans. Y/n pulled off this look as well. She looked sporty and cute date material at the same time.

A smile took place on Taehyung's face naturally. "Better than you for sure."

The rest of the night, the two of them played a lot of games, sharing a lot of laughters. Taehyung was winning in all the games. He could easily let her win in one or two. But what's the fun in that?

Watching the look of frustration in Y/n's face and the fun of teasing her were more important to Taehyung that time.

After a while, they started to have the dinner specially prepared for the winners. The rest of the four housemates had to cook on their own.

Y/n looked at Taehyung who was skillfully cutting his steak. She paused to think for a few seconds whether it would be appropriate or not to ask the question.

"Uh—" Taehyung raised his head, hearing the voice of her date. "Did something happen between Dami and Jungkook before the show?" She coughed to clear her throat. "I mean, we also have ears, you know? And we can hear when they argue so loudly."

Taehyung pursed his lips and tried to come up with the right words. "It is obviously okay if you don't want to say. I was just curious—"

"They are not on good terms, that's all," he spoke up to not make this anymore awkward than it already was. "Then why did they agree to come here?"

Taehyung let out a laugh. "Neither of them knew actually." He swiped his slick hair backwards with his long slender fingers. "You should have seen the look on Dami's face when she first got to know about it. But nothing could have been done since they had already signed the contract."

Y/n nodded hesitantly feeling a little guilty for prying into others' matters. "By the way," Taehyung leaned forward with his face rested on the back of his hand and his elbow was placed on the table. "Why are you so curious about Jungkook? Do you like—"

"No!" Y/n cut his words off. "You know that denying so firmly is also a sign of agreeing, right?" It was now Taehyung's turn to pry.

"I just don't want any misunderstandings to be there. I haven't interacted much with him, that's why."

"Thank goodness," Taehyung mumbled before digging into his food again. "Huh? I couldn't catch it," Y/n's eyebrows raised.

Taehyung shook his head, smiling softly. "Nothing you need to know."

After they finished having their dinner. They walked back towards the house. "Wait," Taehyung said making Y/n halt in her steps just before the door.

She turned to face him. "Yes?" Her mellow voice made Taehyung a tad bit nervous. "Erm—I don't want to get back yet." Y/n blinked, misunderstanding him. "Sure. I know the way to my bedroom alright. I will be fine. You can go where you need to."

"No," Taehyung let out a deep sigh. "That's not it. I—uh—" he stuttered a little. "I don't want to part ways yet."

"Oh." This time Y/n understood correctly, getting flustered in the process since she could see how Taehyung's porcelain skin was glittering in the moonlight.

She took a step closer towards her date. Considering that one step a permission to do what he was about to, Taehyung leaned in. He cupped her face and linked their lips together.

The female's cheeks quickly heated up as his soft, curvey lips continued moving against hers. She kissed him back almost immediately. Both of them were savouring the moment.

They pulled away after a few seconds. "Good night," Taehyung wished and placed another kiss on Y/n's lips. "Since you know the way to your bedroom, do you mind going on your own? Because I seriously need to get some fresh air now."

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

I so wanna be Taehyung's girlfriend rn! TBT I totally imagine him to be like this with his own girlfriend.