27| Spellbound

Jungkook opened another bottle of beer. He wanted to stop after one bottle but whenever he would imagine how their date was going, he was feeling suffocated.

Dami ran from the date without any thoughts whatsoever. It was raining heavily. She was completely drenched because of her run from the camp where they arranged to the bar of the beach house.

She ended up in front of the person whose picture just flashed in her mind earlier. Jungkook―he was standing there, widening his doe eyes, watching the person whom he loved once―a lot.

"Uh―" Dami took a couple of second to catch her breath. She was panting. Her nicely tied hair was dripping wet along with her expensive dress. "What are you doing here?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Jungkook sounded puzzled. He tried his best to act calm in front of Dami. His eyes scanned the area. "Where is Jimin hyung? Weren't you on a date with him?"

"About that," the female paused as her brain struggled to find a good plausible enough excuse. She pursed her lips. "Things happened."

Jungkook bent down to get on her eye level. He tried to read her eyes to know whatever emotions she hid behind her words, immediately noticing that she cried. Did he confess?

"Are you okay?"

The moment he said the sentence, Dami got on her knees. Her legs gave up as if she was a huge burden on herself. She felt a huge lump in her throat, making her words stuck in it.

She bursted into tears again. "Nothing is okay!"

"W―why?" Jungkook was dumbfounded to see her like this. He was not able to connect the dots between Jimin's confession and Dami's breakdown. The male stepped closer to her. "What happened?"

Just when he was about to touch her hair, Dami lifted her hands. "If you come any closer to me than this, I don't know what will happen."

Jungkook let out a scoff and got down on the floor. "What will happen?" Dami looked at him, meeting his eyes. "Things that you don't want to happen. You don't want to engage yourself with me again, remember?"

Jungkook saw the hurt in Dami's eyes. He kind of understood what might have happened. He understood that Jimin's confession made Dami realise of her feelings for Jungkook. He regretted hurting her so much since Jisoo came into their lives.

He placed one hand on the side of her jaw to lift her face up before slamming his lips onto hers. He tasted her salted tears that rolled down her face even faster after coming in contact with the Jungkook's lips after so long which seemed like an eternity to her.

Dami was surprised but she kissed Jungkook back within a few seconds. They missed each other so much that it was paining them even at the moment when they were so close. Both of them wanted to savour this moment, not wanting to let it go.

The curves of Jungkook's lips fitted perfectly into Dami's. Their lips moved in sync against each other. "I can't hold myself back anymore. I can't run away from my feelings anymore. I can't deny how much I love you, Kim Dami."

"Then don't," Dami softly spoke, "And stop calling me by my full name. Is it your way of pushing me away or something?"

Jungkook slowly nodded. "Yes. If I call you by your first name, it will be impossible for me to stay away from you." The male breathed out. Dami's eyes softened. "Say my name, Jungkook because I am all yours, now."

Jungkook smiled, cupping her cheeks. "Dami," he uttered. Dami linked their lips again as if she were spellbound by the sound of her name in his voice.

_______

Vote for the chapter please!

Where are you going? The story has just started. It will unfold so many things from now on. So please keep supporting it. Lysm!