Chapter 20| Too much to deal with

Y/N's POV:

I woke up with aches all over my body because of sleeping in a bad posture. I got my senses back hearing my own calling bell. I paused for a moment and looked around to see in which zone I was.

Oh yeah, I was studying with Jackson. Then where is he?

It was still night time. Who can come right now?

I walked to the door and looked through the glass hole to see Jungkook standing there.

I opened the door and Jungkook said smiling, half eyes closed,

"O hewwo ther peeachyyy beiby."

He said and put his body weight on me by hugging me but not quite holding me. He just fell down, I guess.

"I couwnt stawp thinin abow youuu. Soo I came to see youu. I did gwoo righ?" He couldn't say anything clearly.

"You reek, Jungkook" I said not wanting my guess of being him drunk to be true.

No answer.

I supported him by taking his arm over my shoulder and made him sit on my couch.

"Did you drink?" I asked this time.

"A liwwile" he said and laughed.

"If a little did this to you then you really need to increase your alcohol tolerance" I said and sighed. This wasn't getting anywhere.

I already don't know where Jackson is. On top of that Jungkook is here drunk at 'I don't even know what the time is'.

I called Jimin since I only have his and Nahee's contact number. Jimin's number was unreachable. I was going to call Nahee after that to inform Jimin.

At that time, I noticed it was already 2 AM. Why the heck did Jungkook come here this time?

"Wha ay youu doin?" Jungkook whined.

"Why are you here?" I directly asked.

"Cen't I come heaa too? Y does nowbaaee wan meee?" He said raising his voice.

"I came beecauw I misseddd you" he finally finished pronouncing him after trying hard.

"I thouww you migh be upset. Buttt you woun tell me y" he couldn't continue anymore. He felt asleep.

"Jungkook! Hey! What were you saying? Finish it, damn! Aishh" I was seriously disturbed.

I want to know the latter part. I wonder why would he even think about what I was feeling. Why would he even miss me.

I made him lie down on the couch and put a blanket over him.

"I seriously don't want to hurt you Y/N" Jungkook was mumbling in his sleep.

How did he notice? Since nobody felt the need to contact me after that, I thought probably even noticed that I was uncomfortable.

I went to my room to go to sleep. Just then I got remembered about Jackson again.

How could he abandon me like this. Wasn't he supposed to help me study. Betrayer.

Somehow I couldn't sleep anymore. I was constantly thinking about Jungkook's words.

I went to the living room to see him sleeping soundly. I sat beside him down on the floor.

Why did you drink so much Jeon? Why didn't you call one of your hyungs. I was thinking all this while looking at him.

He was still reeking of alcohol. That's why I kept enough distance between us.

Jungkook's POV: