Chapter 15| Heavy Heart

Jimin couldn't actually like me right? He wouldn't. I was crying so much. I didn't know what to feel.

I should feel happy, right? That someone actually likes me. But I don't even know why I rejected him.

Maybe it's because some parts inside my heart was thinking nonstop about Jungkook. His doe eyes, his bunny smile, the way he looks at me. Everything.

But still I don't wanna think that I got totally fooled by Jimin. I don't want to think that Jimin confessed to me without actually having any feelings for me.

What should I do? Ugh! I have never been this confused in my life.

The Next Day:

I switched my phone off. So that nobody would bother me for a while.

I was ready to go to college. Just then I saw Jimin outside the building. He was turned to the opposite side of me. Jimin was talking to someone on phone.

I sneakily went away from there. Jimin didn't see me.

The Next Day At Bighit:

"Y/N sshi" I looked at the owner of the voice to see a colleague of mine.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

"Can you please keep this carton in BTS' practice room. They will need it while practicing" she requested earnestly "Actually I have a lot of work to do here."

"Umm I-" I am trying to avoid BTS right now miss. I mentally facepalmed.

"There won't be anyone at the practice room right now. The practice hasn't started yet. You don't need to worry if you are uncomfortable with them" she said winking at me. How did she read my mind?

"Oh okay sunbaenim (senior)" I replied and took the carton from her.

I was outside the practice room.

"Here. Let me help you" Jungkook said trying to take the carton from me. That senior said they wouldn't be here right now.

"No it's totally okay" I said and turned the doorknob of the practice room to open the door revealing Jimin and Sujin kissing each other messily in the middle of the practice room.

The carton fell on the ground from my hand. Thud.

They quickly broke the kiss and looked at me and Jungkook.

I was right. Jimin doesn't like me. How could Jimin have feelings for someone like me. I don't deserve him. He just made a fool of me after all.

"It is not what it looks like" Jimin hurriedly said looking at me.

I rushed from there. I know that I rejected him. But how could he lie on my face like that. People don't get over their feelings so quickly.

Jimin grabbed my hand and made me turn to face him.

"It's a misunderstanding Y/N. Try to understand. Please!" He said.

"Let go of her Jimin hyung" Jungkook said.

I made myself free from Jimin's hold and ran away from there.

I came to the rooftop again.

I was sitting on a chair for a while now. I heard someone panting behind me. But I didn't bother to look. Because I guess I knew who he was.

Jungkook came and sat beside me bringing another chair.

"I don't know what's going on between you and Jimin hyung. All I know is, you don't have to bother yourself for something he did. The one who is guilty should be ashamed. He should be in pain, if he did something wrong. Don't belittle yourself peaches. You are one of the most wonderful girls I have ever met" Jungkook said.

"He proposed to me yesterday and today he's eating another girl's face off" I said trying to make it sound funny but Jungkook didn't laugh. Rather his expression got even harder.

"How dare he! I don't believe him. Did you accept it?" He asked me.

"No. I don't know why. But I didn't" I said and Jungkook's expression softened a bit.

"Thank goodness. You won't talk to him from now on" he said and I looked at him "Then again it's your choice."

"I didn't want to talk to him either" I replied.

"You know what? I had a crush on a girl too, when I was in middle school. I didn't have the courage to confess it. But before coming to Seoul, I thought it was my last chance. So I went ahead and confessed to her without much thinking.
And she also accepted it. We were dating for a few days. But then I got to know that she had another boyfriend. She was cheating on me.
I asked her for an explanation and she said that she was too confused about her feelings.
But that guy with whom she was cheating on me told me that she was with me just because I am supposed to go to Seoul and I might get popular" he finished.

A/N's POV:

"Why would anyone do that?" Y/N cried out.

She started crying again which she stopped a while ago with much effort.

"Hey! It's not your fault. Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked her.

"I'm upset. That's why. Why wouldn't people care about others' feelings?" she replied.

"I don't know. But they will regret it. Trust me" he replied wanting to stroke her hair softly. But he didn't dare to.

They just sat there in silence.

"You can lean on me if you want. You seem tired" Jungkook said and Y/N looked at him trying to read his expression.

Then she leaned against his shoulder. She was worn out after all those crying and mental breakdowns. Her eyelids were getting heavy.

"Pain, pain!
Go away!
Come again another day,
I won't trust a guy ever again,
Pain, pain! Go away"

Y/N finished her little poem and Jungkook just chuckled.

But one thing Jungkook got to know today was he has to be more careful about this particular girl.

Y/N fell asleep in the car. Jungkook carried her in his arms and took her in her apartment. He used her keys which was inside her purse and unlocked the door.

He put her on the bed and sat on the floor beside her bed. He paused to look at her carefully.

He was growing fond of her more than he should. He still can't believe that Y/N got hurt so much even she was around him.

He was getting angry at Jimin. He needed to know his hyung's reason to hurt her like that. Jungkook quickly got out of the apartment, locked the door and came back in his car.

He needs to talk to Jimin. It's too late to avoid this matter anymore.

__________________________________●●

Since this book has gotten over 1K reads, I want to tell you the name for 'A/N' which is 'Jae'. So you guys can call me Jae. I'm a girl who goes to high school. And I will call my readers which means you all 'Jae-er' or simply 'Jaeer' like 'Styler' for Harry Styles , okay? I think Jae-er should be good. So Jae-er how was the chapter? Vote for it, if you like it. Tata! Bye bye! 😍😍 Take lots of love 💕