Chapter 31| Rain

"You have to come with me. Right now!"
Jungkook said coming in right at that moment.

He held my hand and said,

"Please peaches"

"I don't know whether I will able to say this in the future or not. So I am confessing today" Nahee was saying it, standing on a chair to get everyone's attention.

No. Don't. Why did Jungkook brought me here to hear this?

"I like you Namjoon" she said and everyone got quiet.

"More than you know. I understand that you might not ever accept my proposal but still I can't keep this to myself" she continued.

Namjoon walked up to Nahee. He carried her in his arms and took her away from everyone else.

We were just standing there shocked.

Then Jungkook held me by my arm and took me to the dressing room.

"That day, when we were dancing, I saw Nahee crying and went after her. She saw Namjoon hyung dancing with someone else. That's why she got so upset and cried with me" Jungkook said.

Huh?

"I have fallen for you Y/N. So hard that it hurts" he said and I couldn't process anything.

"I need some time" I said and my voice broke. What was I gonna do now?

"Of course. I will drop you off to your house. You don't need to stay here for any longer" Jungkook finished.

A/N's (Jae) POV:

Jackson saw all of it and realized that he never had a chance.

Y/N's POV:

It was silent ride back to my house until Jungkook said,

"Why did you cry though? You could have just misunderstood and thought like 'OK. I must click a picture of them and spread it online' "

He laughed after saying this.

"It was because of the makeup" I replied scoffing.

"Wow. That's like the worst lie that anyone can say in this world" he said and laughed again.

I just pretended to fall asleep.

"But Y/N" he started again.

"Peaches"

"Y/- . Have you fallen asleep already?"

"Oh look we are here" I said yawning and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Actress" he said and I got out of the car.

"Think whatever you want" I said and came to my apartment.

Finally I can sleep soundly after a long time.

One day later:

"Special services from Jeon beverages" Jungkook said after placing down a peach milk in front of me.

"Beverage?" I said before taking the peach milk and drank a lot of it in one gulp.

We were watching the rain from the window. Jungkook was leaning against the window frame.

He smiled and said,

"You didn't complain today."

"Um. There's nothing wrong with trying to like new things, right?"

He laughed and nodded.

"Okay. I'm ready to give you all the time you want. But first let me know. What are we now? I mean we are not dating or anything. We are clearly not friends but we are treating each other like a couple"
Jungkook said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

I thought we agreed not to talk about this by asking for time.

"You are flirting with each other" Taehyung said suddenly coming.

Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows hearing that word.

"Flirting?" He asked.

"Yeah. You told me that you don't like Y/N, right?"

I looked at Jungkook.

"I didn't want anyone else to know before you were okay with it" Jungkook quickly said.

"You could have not lied to me at least though" Taehyung said and Jungkook laughed.

"If we are flirting, then what are they doing?" I asked pointing at the couple outside the building, drenched completely in the rain.

_______________________________________••

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

Finally a happy chapter after a loads of sad ones. This chapter is dedicated to rimun_btsarmy

 This chapter is dedicated to rimun_btsarmy

Thanks 💜💜
We got 7K+ reads