Chapter 22| Keep it short and simple

I didn't finish my assignment which is due today. It was given by Professor Jeon Ha Ra. I am scared to death right now.

I skipped her class giving the excuse of being sick. But she will surely come to the medical room to check on me and ask me about the assignment.

That's why I came out of the medical and now I am just roaming around the campus.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand and made me turn.

"What the- Jungkook?"

"Hey" he said smiling widely.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to meet my friend here" he replied.

"How did you get in?"

"With the ID card of my another friend" he said swinging it.

A/N's (Jae):

"Don't you have any class now?" Jungkook asked her.

"I am hiding from Professor Jeon. I didn't finish her assignment today" she replied looking around.

"Hara imo?" Jungkook asked making her look at him grabbing her head.

"Yes" she replied looking at him but Jungkook was looking elsewhere.

Suddenly he spun her around and pushed her against the wall, making her back pinned to it.

He pressed his lips onto hers. Y/N got so shocked that she couldn't even process what was happening.

Jungkook did this because he suddenly saw Professor Jeon coming.

Professor Jeon scrunched her nose getting disgusted at the sight of it. She couldn't realise who they were since Jungkook's back was facing her.

She went away thinking that she will find and interrogate Y/N tomorrow.

Jungkook's lips were slowly moving against Y/N's. He placed his hand on each side of Y/N's face. The curves of her lips were fitting perfectly onto his. He didn't want to let go of this feeling. He continued kissing Y/N softly.

Until Y/N pushed him off of her suddenly getting her senses back.

"What are-" she started.

"Before you say anything, there was Hara imo. I just wanted to hide you from her" he said and breathed. He immediately regretted continuing it until Y/N's action.

"Still it's not acce-"

"I know Hara imo well. She will get disgusted seeing a young unmarried couple kissing" he reasoned.

"Why should I believe that she was here?" She said and stomped off.

"Y/N" he called out but it was of no use.

Y/N's POV:

"What the actual fudge" Minji said out loud after I told her everything.

"You are not gonna meddle with them anymore" she said again. I'm already so frustrated here.

"What about you, girl? What's going on between you and Jimin?" I said changing the topic.

"We are friends and you know it" she said rolling her eyes.

"It didn't seem like that the other day" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Shut up! We are usually like that" she said and I just laughed.

The next day at Bighit:

I was about to turn the computer on. Then suddenly I got a note.

Miss Peach, I know that you have blocked me. But please believe me. My intention was completely pure

Huh. What does he think of himself? It isn't to make a fool of me.

"Hey! You aren't going?" The red haired guy asked me who became an employee with me, my college mate.

"Uh. Where?" I asked.

"We are asked to come to the practice room. They want to discuss something with us" he replied.

"By the way, what was your name again?" I asked him.

"It's Kwan. How can you still not know my name?" He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just not the type to memorize names" I replied smiling.

"The year end performances and also the ones of award shows are gonna be held soon. The work of creating stage CG is going to be appointed to the editors"

I almost fell asleep listening to the director's announcements. I mean I am excited myself. But it's just I have a disease to doze off in the middle of long speeches.

"GOT7 and BTS are going to have a collaboration. And they specially insisted that the new student employees should be the editors. This is a big chance for you all to prove yourself as this is going to be your debut. Since this is a collaboration, you have to be even more careful" he finished.

It must be because of Jackson, Jinyoung and Yugyeom. I thought about this and looked around.

My eyes suddenly landed on Jungkook. He was texting someone and smiling while doing it. He is on his phone. Obviously it can't be any meme which made him smile in the middle of a meeting. To whom he is texting now.

"We will work hard!" Suddenly my colleagues said in a loud voice.

"Me too!" I said and Taehyung burst into laughter. Following him the others started laughing too. But Jungkook was still texting.

"But before that, Bighit's foundation date is in the next week. You all have to prepare for the celebration as well as enjoy the party to the fullest. Everyone cheered after that.

I was going back to working. Suddenly I saw Nahee on her phone. The same smile was plastered on her face which was on Jungkook's face.

Y/N, you think too much. It shouldn't be anything of your business.

I was editing the videos. Then a peach milk was kept in front of me.

"This is how I say sorry" I looked up to see Jungkook.

"I don't like it" I said giving my attention to my work again.

"You wanted to work on the stage of our collaboration so much. You must be happy, right?" He said not leaving yet.

"Jungkook, I don't have much patience. I'm telling you one last time to go away" I said getting irritated.

"Then why don't you believe me?" He asked me.

"I'll believe you in one condition. You have to delete the video where I am talking in my sleep" I said.

"Uh. It is- I mean- why is it so hard to believe me?" He said trying to divert me.

"I don't care. You delete it and we have a deal" I said shrugging.

"Okay I need some time" he said and went away.

Why does he want to keep that video so much? To blackmail me or something?

________________________________________••

I gave you a spoiler in the title of the chapter. It's the full form of the word KISS 😘
K- Keep
I- It
S- Short &
S- Simple

But you didn't get it duh. Honestly I cringed so hard while writing this chapter. I hope Y/N won't get offended tho 🤣🤣

Don't forget to Vote.