Chapter 33| Do as your heart says

Taehyung sat in between me and Nahee. He didn't want to miss out any of the gossiping.

Namjoon sat in the passenger seat. Nahee wanted to sit with Namjoon but Taehyung didn't let his sister to do that.

After we reached there Jungkook's mother greeted us.

"Who is this pretty girl?" She asked me.

"Annyeonghaseyo imonim (Hello aunt). I am Y/N" I introduced myself and Jungkook laughed. He was standing beside me.

"Just call me ommonim (mother)" She said "Everyone calls me like that."

"Okay" I answered.

"Since it's your vacation, enjoy yourselves fully" she told us.

I was roaming through the house and saw some childhood pictures of Jungkook's. Though I have already seen those, yet I stood there to take a good look.

"Ahem" Jungkook came and stood beside me.

"You should look at me instead of him" he said.

I held the picture up beside his face and pretended to compare.

"He is you" I said shrugging.

He scoffed.

"Can I ask you something?" He said after a while.

"That day, um, when. No. Forget it" he said.

"Why? Why would you stop in the mid sentence?" I whined.

"Okay. You can choose whether you want to answer or not" Jungkook said.

"Hmm" I answered getting eager to hear what he wants to ask.

"That day, when Nahee confessed, when I came to take you to make you hear that" he breathed "Were you and" he paused again.

"Were you and Jackson hyung going to do anything at that time?" He finally completed.

"N-no"

"You hesitated" Jungkook said.

"Shut up. I just didn't expect it" I said.

Till this day I could only ponder about what might Jungkook think seeing us like that. I was so grateful to him for coming just at the right time. I didn't contact with Jackson after that night again.

"That's a relief" Jungkook mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What are you two doing there, just the both of you?" Aunt Jeon came and said to us.

"Huh?" Jungkook said not knowing what to response.

"I am really sorry to interrupt whatever was happening but it's time for dinner. I don't want it to get cold" she said smiling.

"Nothing was happening" I shouted.

The next day:

I was watering the plants outside the house.

"What is the foreigner doing?" Aunt Jeon came and said to me.

"Uh nothing. It was looking dry so I thought-"

"I heard about you from Jungkook's aunt" she said cutting me off.

"I also heard that Jungkook troubles you a lot" Aunt Jeon continued.

"It's nothing like that" I said getting flustered.

"Hara likes you a lot. Jungkook likes you too. I can say that just by looking at his eyes. The way he looks at you, it seems like he is always really protective of you"
She said.

"That's why I had asked Jungkook to plan this trip so that I can see you once. And I like you too" she finished.

I couldn't say anything the whole time.

"What do you think about Jungkook?" She asked me.

"Uh. He is a nice guy. But I still need to think about it a bit" I replied.

"Of course dear. I hope you will do as your heart says" she said and I nodded hesitantly.

_______________________________________••

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

So mama Jeon also likes Y/N.

What washes up tiny beaches?

This chapter is dedicated to Eftelya_O . Thanks for complimenting.