Chapter 13| The Best One

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to a sweet scent of a cologne. I found myself in Jungkook's arms. His arm was wrapped around me and I was sleeping putting my head on his shoulder.

I got surprised but yet didn't move away from him. I looked at him clearly. He was so close to me. His eyes were closed. He seemed so tired.

I was basically gawking at him. At that time the door opened. I quickly moved away from him as far as the sofa let me.

Min Ji came and said,

"Wow! I sent this guy to take care of you. And he's sleeping so soundly here."

I hurriedly shushed her. She might wake Jungkook up.

"Hey Min Ji! You are here already" Jungkook said rubbing his eyes and yawning cutely. He could have slept a bit more.

"Yes I am. And that means it's almost the time of your schedule. So hurry up and go now" she said and practically dragged Jungkook to the door.

"I'm going peaches. Take care of yourself" he said and I smiled waving at him. He smiled too showing his bunny teeth.

"You don't need to think about this, now that I'm here" Min Ji said.

I went to college and work after one week. I was already healthy but they told me to take a few more days off.

I went to Bighit after getting bored for a while.

"Come on! I'll show you something" Jimin said and took me by my hand.

"Jimin, I'm really busy right now!" I said.

"You let Jungkook drop you off for most of the days. Can't I even get a little time with you at the office?" He said getting all sulky.

"I thought you were gonna drop me off today. Jungkook texted me earlier" I said.

"Still. I wanna show you something" Jimin said to me.

Jimin brought me to a room which was empty. I started exploring it.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

"To show you this" he said showing me a photo album.

I and Jimin were sitting on the floor not bothering anything right now. We were seeing Jimin and Minji's childhood photos. They looked so cute in every picture. They looked hella close to each other as well. I don't know why but I was getting really emotional.

"Hey Y/N! Are you crying?" Jimin asked me.

"No I'm not" I lied.

"First wipe your snot" he said.

"No way! There isn't any!" I said and Jimin laughed.

"We were really best friends. But because of some mishaps we got separated. But you brought us together again. Every second I'm getting with Minji now is because of you.

Do you know Y/N? During the time you were on sick leave Minji called me a numerous times for advices so that she can make you all healthy again. From the first time I saw you, you always linked me and Minji. I sincerely thank you for that" Jimin said.

"I- I don't even know what to say. I guess I am not the one you should thank because all of it was not intemtional at all" I said.

"I don't care. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have been able to see Minji's smile again" he said and we just sat there for a few minutes in silence.

"Do you like Minji?" I asked "Look I'm just curious."

"No Y/N. She's just my friend. The best one" he replied ruffling my hair.

"You didn't have to touch my hair though" I said quietly.

"Here" Taehyung said offering me a peach.

"Why this?" I asked taking the fruit from his hand.

"Jungkookie said you like these" he said.

"He's a freak" I whispered to Taehyung and he laughed.

"So you don't like it?" He questioned.

"I don't actually hate it. But Jungkook is spreading rumors just because I look like a peach" I explained.

"Aww~" Taehyung said and pinched my cheek.

"Hey it hurts" I complained.

He laughed again and said,

"An employee brought some peaches for us. I thought of you seeing this. So I came to you to give you this" Taehyung said.

"Thank you so much" I said while eating the peach.

I was working on my desk. It's almost the time for me to go home but Jimin wasn't coming. So I was doing some extra work.

But soon I got tired and decided to roam around a little. I went to the cafeteria to get something light to eat.

Suddenly I saw Jimin there. I was about to scare him for making me wait so much. But then I saw a girl really close to him, talking about something I don't understand. I got even closer and finally saw that girl's face.

It was Sujin.

For some reason they were in such a position I didn't quite approve. So I just got out of there.

I decided to go home on my own today but suddenly one of my colleague stopped me in my tracks.

"Excuse me! Y/N shhi!"

I looked back to see a senior female staff.

"Yes?" I said politely.

"Please don't misunderstand me. But I have seen you with the BTS members for a few times.
You might not know because you are young, new and a foreigner. But this interactions might make you lose your job.
You can even get various kinds of threats from the fans. Also the boys might suffer heavily.
So I'll suggest you to stay away from them as much as you can" she said to me making me speechless.

"I- I- umm I'll keep this in mind" I said after stammering a bit.

Then I rushed out of the building, switching my phone off.

I quickly reached my house and breathed heavily. I flopped on the bed.

I can't keep any unprofessional relationship with them. I have already had enough.

I can't let them get harmed in any way because of me. Even if that requires me to quit the job, I will.

___________________________________●●

Hey !! I have kept you all waiting for too long. And I returned with another crappy chapter. 😌😌 Still give it some love by voting for it. 😥😥 Now the story is developing. Don't leave it please. It has dropped on rankings. That's why I was really upset. But I reminded myself that all of those aren't important if I have even a few readers who wait for my writing.💝 Thanks a ton.🎊