Chapter 14| Feels

"You have to avoid them from now on Y/N" I said to my reflection in the mirror who was clearly worn out of this bullshit.

Nothing happened special in college until now. Jimin texted me several times asking my whereabouts. But I just ignored. I don't wanna talk to him anymore. I don't want to get involved than I already am.

Another month passed like this. I was ignoring the boys as much as I could. Still Jungkook was the one who dropped me home always. He used to talk me a lot at first. But after he noticed I don't talk at all, he stopped trying. We don't hang out anymore. But Minji and Jimin hang out together more than earlier.

One Month Later:

I was walking through the corridor of Bighit.

"Y/N" I looked behind to see Jimin calling me.

I ignored him and started walking faster. I quickly went inside a room before Jimin could see me.

I started panting heavily, closing my eyes shut.

"The deer came to the lion's den on her own?"

I opened my eyes straight. Then I looked beside me to find Jungkook leaning against the door. It was his studio.

"No shit Jeon. I wasn't looking where I was going. I have no business here. So bye" I said and started heading out.

"Who said you don't? Sit beside me and see if I face any problem editing my new GCF video" he said "Also you are always avoiding me. So I don't know when I can ask for your help again" Jungkook said.

"But you are good at this" I said whining.

"You are better than me" he said.

"Then I will just edit it on my desk and send it to you" I said trying my best to not spend time with him more.

"It's supposed to be edited by me. That's why it's called GCF" he said getting annoyed.

"I-" I don't have anything more to say

"Come on now" he said patting on the chair beside him.

"Let me know how is it" I woke up hearing Jungkook's voice.

Oh my goodness. I slept through the time he was editing the video.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I said yawning.

"So that I could make this video of you" he said making my eyes two times larger.

"What the- what video?" I asked.

"This one" he said and showed me a video where I was sleeping and mumbling,

"I have a name. Don't call me peach. Jungkook is so mean. I miss you."

"I don't understand. Who do you miss?" He asked.

"Delete it. Right now!" I said getting frustrated at him.

"Why should I? There should be something which benefits me right?" He is annoying!

"It's just simply not right. You shouldn't make someone's video without taking her permission" I tried to reason with him.

"I'll delete it on one condition" Jungkook said.

"What?" I was ready to do anything.

"Stop avoiding me. I'm not gonna pull anything crazy. But let's just be like before. You are so comfortable around me. Now it's just awkward all the time. I don't know the reason behind it. But if it's because of me. Then I am ready to act how you exactly want" Jungkook said sincerely.