Chapter 9| Little Things

We grabbed something to eat at the company's cafeteria. I told Yugyeom how I ended up here.

"Woah soreum (goosebumps)! How can such a coincidence happen? By the way thanks for not telling anyone about the club incident" Yugyeom said.

"You are welcome" I said smugly successfully keeping my promise.

"Seunie (Jackson) told me about this event. He also pestered our CEO a lot to hold this kind of competition in JYPE as well" Jinyoung said.

"Wait! Did Jackson hyung meet you that day? He was talking about some foreigner competitor" Yugyeom asked me.

"Well he did" Jungkook said this time "Apparently Y/N is an idol magnet"

I immediately kicked him under the table without giving a thought. When did I get so close to him to do something like that? But he indirectly meant I'm an attention seeker after which I can't just sit and do nothing.

"Ouch" Jungkook groaned in pain "What was that for?" He said looking at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked acting innocent.

"Really? You are gonna play this card now?" Jungkook said. Jinyoung was trying to suppress his laugh but Yugyeom laughed out loud.

"Anyway I'm a big fan of GOT7. So if you need someone to do extra editing or to use CG (computer graphics) , then give me a call" I said to Jinyoung changing the topic.

"Wah! Self promoting?" Jungkook said.

"No. I'm expressing my love for them. I'll do it for free anyway" I said.

"Then can you decorate our collaboration stage with BTS by CG? (A/N: "I know they didn't do any collaboration after 2015 but there's nothing wrong in imagining it. Right?😅😅") As you are our fan, I think you will be able to understand our theme well" Jinyoung said.

"She's still a student. Will she able to handle a whole stage?" Jungkook asked.

"She will not be alone. I think she'll make the stage look different and fresh than the others because she's still studying" Jinyoung said and I high-fived him with a big smile.

"So are you up for it?" Yugyeom asked me.

"Of course!" I exclaimed.

Yugyeom and Jinyoung left after that.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Jungkook said.

"I'm waiting for Jimin. My shift is over" I replied.

"Were you supposed to meet with Jimin hyung today?" He asked.

"Jimin walks me home everyday" I said.

Jungkook's POV:

"Jimin walks me home everyday" Y/N said.

Why don't I know about it? I thought to myself. Maybe I am too busy these days.

"Today I'll walk you home. Let's go" I said to her.

"How can I? Jimin might get worried when he won't find me" she said.

"I'll let him know. Don't worry" I assured her.

Just then Jimin hyung came.

"Y/N I'm so sorry. Did you wait too much? I had some work to do" he said to her.

"No it's OK. My shift has finished just now. But you don't have to walk me home today. Jungkook said he'll take me" she said a bit hesitantly.

"No need for that Kookie. I have no problem taking her home" Jimin hyung said.

"But I want to help you. You are working too hard" I said not to make things obvious.

"I said it's okay" Jimin hyung said.

"Since you both want to take me home, play rock paper scissors and let the winner decide" Y/N said blushing. Heol her fangirl self is coming out. But she's still cute.

"Okay let's do rock paper scissors" I said not finding any other way.

Jimin hyung won. Wow my luck is not favouring me these days.

"You can take Y/N home Kookie. But we need to talk after you come back" Jimin hyung said looking somewhat disappointed.

But I don't care about that now.

I was walking her home again. Y/N was wearing a mask too like me. But I feel we'll get more noticed by this. Y/N was walking while skipping her steps cutely. I think I should have brought my car.

"Omo is that Jungkook?" Someone said from behind us.

Fudge! I definitely should have brought my car. I didn't bother to look behind.

I looked at Y/N. Her eyes tell me that she's really nervous right now. I held her hand. This could help in two ways. Firstly I could help her calm down and secondly the person who called me would not realize who I am. Because she will think that if I were Jungkook I wouldn't have held the girl's hand who was beside me even after hearing her calling me to avoid rumours.

Though Y/N seemed to panic more after I held her hand, the second motive was successful. The girl who called me earlier didn't say anything else. We changed lanes and Y/N seemed to relax a bit. I still kept holding her hand.

Finally we reached to her house. There were only a few people. Y/N removed her mask with her free hand and said,

"I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. I'll never let anyone of you to take me home again. I can come home alone just fine. This won't work. I should have known about it. This won't happen again I swear. I-" she was going on and on about it. I poked her cheek lightly to make her stop.

"It's not your fault. And also it won't happen again because I'll come to drop you off in my car from the next time" I said.

"But I-" she started again.

"Tsk. No but. Now hurry up and go. It was a long day for you. You need to rest" I told her ruffling her hair

"You should go back quickly too. Someone might recognise you again" she said looking around us.

"Yes but I can go only if you let go of my hand" I said raising my hand which she was still holding.

She left my hand right away.

"I-umm" she was stammering.

"Bye peaches. Hurry up and go inside" I said.

She went inside as fast as she can. I also came back after I looked back one last time. There was no trace of her anymore. Wow she really got flustered huh.

_____________________________________••

How is the chapter? Honestly I think I don't wanna end this story ever 😂😂 . Is it okay though?? 🥺🥺 And you people don't even tell me about my grammatical errors. I just edited the last chapter. There were so many mistakes. I don't know about the chapters before it. I'm scared to revise the previous 7 chapters. I wonder how many mistakes I have made in those chapters.