Chapter 1| His Voice

Y/N's POV

I woke up late gathering all the sleep I could, because that day was the last day of my vacation.

Disappointment filled me when I got reminded that I had to go to a national university of my country from the next day.

I finished my breakfast and was watching a TV show called Jimmy Kimmel live.

I was laughing loudly and suddenly my little cousin Daisy shushed me.

Apparently she was having troubles to study. I squinted my eyes.

She was not usually like this. But she suddenly got interested into science stuffs though she was just a little kid.

Then the doorbell rang. I opened the door revealing my mom.

She was back from office. She kept smiling widely at me.

"What happened? You are creeping me out" I said looking at her.

She hit me in the arm and said,

"You got accepted."

I was confused.

"What?" I said.

"I got the email. You got accepted in the Seoul Engineering College!" she exclaimed happily giving me my life changing news.

I did not even know that that day was the day of getting the email.

Because it actually wasn't. The email was supposed to arrive 3 days ago. But it did not. That's why I gave up expecting.

Then I realized it. I got accepted in Seoul Engineering College to learn Computer Engineering.

"Mum, are you sure?" I asked her again.

She handed me her phone to check the email and I saw it.

Yeah. It had been my dream since I did not even remember when.

Night time:

My parents threw a party for my acceptance. I was going to miss my friends so much. We were celebrating like there was no tomorrow.

After they left I was sitting alone in the balcony thinking how lonely I would become in a big country from tomorrow.

I was going to South Korea the next day. I could not help thinking about meeting one of the biggest part of my life , BTS !

I did not bother to think about the possibilities of not meeting them though it was 99.99%.

I kept thinking what I would say to them if I just happened to bump into them though it was next to impossible.

The amount of fanfictions I read was a huge number, so it was naturally hard to stop myself from imagining miracles.

The next day:

Today I'm going to Korea. I thought to myself.

Finally!

My hard work of all these years paid off.

My whole family went to the airport with me, some of my cousins too. Everyone at the airport kept looking at me as they passed by my family.

It was embarrassing but it was worth it.

I got on the plane with my dad. He would take me there, take care of my enrollment, help me to find a decent house and then he would come back.

I was trying to sleep during the journey but my excitement would not let me. Though I still managed to sleep and woke up when we landed at the Incheon airport.

I was thinking about BTS again . I wanted to meet them as soon as possible. Since they had recently made their comeback, I knew I had a chance to meet them at their fanmeeting .

Three days later:

After all that official works I went to a nearby CD shop to buy a BTS Love Yourself:Tear album.

It was absolutely necessary to go to their fanmeeting. I checked through some useful information that some shops sell CDs and fanmeeting tickets in it. I also asked some local fans for some advises to be able to get their tickets.

I was walking around that shop holding the album in my hand. I was looking for some more merch since it was easily available.

Suddenly, someone walked past me.

I looked at him to see someone awfully familiar. He was wearing a mask and a hoodie.

But still I was getting the hunch that I knew him

But still I was getting the hunch that I knew him. It was difficult for me to find someone known to me already in this new place.

Could it be someone from my college? I thought to myself.

I was not sure of who he was. So I walked behind him.

"Ma'am you got to pay for that" said the salesman.

I was trying to recognise him so badly that I did not even notice that I walked out of the store, holding the album photobook in my hand.

I looked back, embarrassed.

"I will pay for it" the voice came from behind me.

How could I not recognise the voice?

I was trying to look through his mask trying to be sure if it was really him.

But it was not alright. I should reply something to him. He should not pay my bills.

"No, that's totally okay" I said finally getting my senses back.

"I already did" he said showing the wrinkles under his eyes.

It meant he was smiling.

I wanted to say that it was not okay but I was too mesmerized by his eyes.

Then he came towards me and whispered,

"Good luck coming to the fansign event".

I heard his chuckle soon after that.

Then he went out of the store leaving me speechless.

After hearing his voice from so close I could not be more sure of who he was.

●◆________________________________◆●

Who do you think it is?? Please let me know in the comments.

I wrote this part more than two years ago and it was at the time of their Love Yourself: Tear comeback.

So I will just continue writing that way. Please bear with me.