30| Brief

"I swear, we need a TV here!" Taehyung grumbled as he plopped down on a pulled out chair of the dining table which occupied a good amount of space just outside the kitchen.

"Why are you such a country bumpkin? Who even talks about TV these days?" Dami remarked with a shrug before taking a sandwich in her hand and placing a big bite on it.

Jungkook was lingering around the table, waiting for it to get filled up so that he could take the chair next to Dami without being noticed. To his relief, soon Jimin came and sat beside Taehyung who was sitting across Dami.

Jungkook was waiting another chair to get occupied. As if Y/n could listen to him and came right at that time. "Scoot over!" Taehyung yelled at Jimin as soon as he had seen Y/n to make her sit beside him.

Jimin did not want to sit next to Dami after what happened last night. So he did not budge. "It's okay." Y/n waved her hands. "I can sit next to Dami."

"No!" This time, Jungkook and Taehyung yelled in unison but everyone looked at Jungkook weirdly. Dami internally facepalmed herself. "I mean," Jungkook tried to redeem himself, "Taehyung hyung and Y/n should sit together. The chair on the other side of Taehyung hyung is empty. You can sit there."

Jungkook quickly sat beside Dami, grabbing the opportunity. "Back to our friendly debate, what the fuck do you mean by country bumpkin? You are the one who attended a high school in Daegu. I am a Seoulite since 2011."

Taehyung finished his statement with a smirk. Dami scoffed, rolling her eyes. "Dude, I stayed in UK for fucking—" Dami abruptly stopped at mid-arguement, getting taken aback by the sudden touch of Jungkook.

Jungkook had taken her hand into his and intertwined their fingers, before placing it gently on his thighs, under the table. "What? Suddenly got reminded that we are gonna be on fucking television?" Taehyung retorted, causing Jungkook to chuckle since it was totally not the reason.

Dami squinted her eyes before giving Jungkook a look. So much for not letting them know. She squirmed her hand to get it out of his hold. But Jungkook's grip was too tight on it, making her unable to escape. What the fuck? Dami made eye contact with Jungkook this time.

"Wait a second," Taehyung spoke again, not getting any response out of any of them, "Something is weird with you two." To even strengthening his suspicion, the both of them echoed each other. "What? No!"

Jimin raised his head to glance at Dami briefly. She seemed different to him than last night—a lot less gloomy—she seemed rather happy. "I will be back in a sec," Dami muttered while getting up with a frown on her chiseled face.

Taehyung felt disturbed, wondering what might be going on with her. He was about to get up as well but got halted by Jungkook. "I will go talk to her," he spoke, causing Taehyung to raise one eyebrow.

"You sure?"

"I guess?"

Dami was standing on the balcony, leaning her torso on the metallic railing. Jungkook spun her around by holding her arm. "What?" She asked, still scrutinising her eyebrows.

"Why are you so pissed off?"

"Seriously? Are you seriously asking me this question—after making Taehyung oppa all suspicious at the breakfast table?"

"I mean—yeah. I didn't even get to do anything. What do you think—" Jungkook stepped closer, dropping his hand down to firmly grip onto the right side of her waist. The sudden touch sent butterflies prattling in her stomach.

Flashbacks from the previous night made her head fuzzy. "What would have happened if I had done—" Jungkook brought his lips close to her neck, before slowly placing a kiss on it. "This?"

The soft kiss was the initiation of a passionate balcony make-out session as Dami wrapped her arms around his neck—her fingers were entangled in his soft, brown hair. The male kept playing with his lips on his favourite territory—the crook of her neck, encircling her tiny waist by his muscular arms.

Jungkook pulled her up and placed her on the railing, keeping her secured in his arms. With this indication, Dami wrapped her legs around his waist. The female pulled him back to look into his dark brown eyes once before crashing her lips onto his.

The wait was getting too long for her while Jungkook was having fun, knowing exactly what she wanted. Dami loved to kiss Jungkook. He always knew how much she liked the taste of his lips. He finally gave into her wish, letting her kiss him and returning the favour.

Their lips moved perfectly in sync with each other. With each second passing by, they were growing more and more impatient. The fastening kiss was making it impossible for them to breathe.

The brief second they took to breathe got occupied by Dami's voice.

"I love you."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

Like I always say, Dami is too quick to admit her feelings. I kinda have a crush on her ngl!