Chapter 18| She is beautiful

Y/N's POV:

Coconut Head:
Are you at home?

Me:
Why should I
tell you?

Irresponsible And Nosy:
I need to know.
Tell me. Or I'm coming.

Me:
I'm outside with
Minji. So it's of no use
for you to go to my house.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I texted and switched my phone off. I didn't know meeting Bangtan would be boring like this.

I was eating out with Minji. It felt really good. I haven't spent time with her in a while.

One Day Later At Bighit:

I was working on my desk. Suddenly Nahee came and said,

"Hey Y/N. Let's hang out. I don't even know you properly. And I have been calling you my friend."

"Uh. I'm a little busy right now. Let's hang out after my shift gets done" I replied not wanting to be rude.

"Okay. I will text you the address. Jungkook oppa has your number. Right?" She asked.

"Ye- yes" I hesitated before replying. I don't know what she will think of me.

"I knew. You two seem really close" she is pushy.

"No. You two are close" I said and she laughed.

"That's true. Let me know when you get there"

"Sure thing" I replied.

I don't particularly dislike this girl. But I don't know myself these days either.

Maybe I should just mind my own business.

I was at the company's cafeteria eating burger happily.

"Why didn't you respond to my texts and calls?" Jungkook asked sitting on the chair in front of me.

"Simply I didn't want to" I replied looking down at my burger.

"I was worried" he said and I looked up at him.

"You didn't seem to be" I replied after a few seconds.

"Peaches-" Jungkook couldn't finish.

"I'm not. Call me by my name or I'll just do the same with you" I said and got up with my plate. I lost my appetite a long ago. But I couldn't just waste food like that.

"Also don't bother about dropping me off. I will be with my friend after my shift gets done" I said and started walking away.

"What friend? Is it a male or female?" Jungkook kept yelling.

I went to the address that Nahee texted me. But it was a building. So I called her and she came down.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting" she said.

"I didn't wait that long" I said and she led me to an apartment.

I don't get a good feeling about this. I should have brought Min Ji with me. I don't know what thoughts I was having while coming here with a person I barely know.