Chapter 28| Heartbreak hurts

Jungkook came to check up on Y/N and saw her sleeping soundly. He smiled watching her sleep.

Then he suddenly noticed the jacket which Y/N was wrapped with. He saw Jackson wearing it before.

Then he remembered about Jackson and Y/N's communication. Jackson was talking about Y/N sleeping. How did he see her sleeping? Jungkook thought.

"Aren't you gonna practice?" Jaebeom asked Jungkook watching him staring at Y/N.

"Uh. Just a minute" he said and Jaebeom went back.

Jungkook came near Y/N and sat beside her. What could he do to make her believe in him again?

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to see Jungkook's face really close to mine.

I quickly got up and moved away from him. He also stood up.

"I wasn't gonna try anything" he said.

"Shut up" I said and was about to walk away but Jungkook quickly stood in front of me to block me from going.

"Y/N. I can't explain you anything now. But what I can say is that what you are thinking is not true. I meant every word, I said that night and-"

"I told you already that I don't need to hear anything. Here" I said and gave him the jacket which was wrapped around me assuming it was his.

"That's mine" Jackson said coming and took it from me.

"Let her go, bro" he said to Jungkook.

"You don't know anything hyung. I will prefer that you don't interfere" Jungkook said.

"It doesn't matter. What you are doing by blocking her from going doesn't look so good too" he said trying to reason with Jungkook.

"You have worked hard" I said and left.

"Wait" I heard Jungkook's voice but didn't look back.

I don't want anyone else to get involved with me.

My semester has begun. So we got a short leave from the office. It will continue till the semester ends which is one month. After that I need to start working on the collaboration performance.

One week later:

I was choosing books carefully so that I can easily prepare notes.

"I knew I could find you here" a voice said from behind me making me jump.

"What about you? Why are you here?" I asked Jackson.

"I came for you" he said.

"I don't buy it" I said continuing to choose books

"Also I have exams so I don't have any time to play" I said waving my book in front of him.

"So that's why you were not coming?" He asked me.

"Yeah" I replied nodding.

"Nobody could tell why you are not coming. I thought it was because of Jungkook" he shrugged.

I flinched suddenly at his name.

"Uh. I will be back after the semester ends. Till then good bye" I said and was about to leave but he spoke up again,

"Not even a cup of coffee?"

We were at a café and I was feeling the warmth of the cup with both of my hands.

"You can't be here" I mumbled.

"Huh?" He asked.

"People will know it's you even with your mask and hoodie" I said again.

"You should have warned me earlier then" he said.

"Now that I have warned you, I'm going" I got up.

"Hey I didn't mean that" Jackson said to me.

"But I meant it" I took the disposable cup and left the café.

Another week later:

I was about to go to my tutions. So I opened the door and saw a huge teddy bear with a bouquet.

"Who-" he walked in and put the stuffed bear on the chair.

I quickly took the knife from the table.

"Surprise!"
_______________________________________••

Vote for it if you like it.

Who do you think he is?

Dedicated to drishtis_bts . Thanks for voting always.

Congratulations Jae-ers for 6K+ reads and 700+ votes.