Chapter 36| None other than

"You had friends?" Ian asked me.

"Of course I had" I said after rolling my eyes.

"I wonder how it would feel like to be a computer nerd's friends" he started laughing.

"What? I was not a nerd. I was just a hard working person. I was into Kpop at that time. How could I be a nerd?"
I said getting offended.

"Okay I get it. So can we be friends too? So that I can get to know your fun side as well" He asked me.

"I'll see after I get to know you" I replied and left.

The next days were fun with Ian and Daisy. We got closer and friendly. We played different types of games.

Actually Daisy lives with us in our house because her parents are abroad for some reasons.

Sometimes Daisy misses her parents a lot. Then me and Ian take her out to roam around and do fun stuff.

Daisy seems to be happier when she is with Ian. Ian also was funny. Daisy and I felt comfortable around him. He actually seemed like a good guy.

Three weeks later:

I was standing in the balcony, missing Jungkook yet again. The cool breeze was making me feel better.

Suddenly it started raining. Soon after that it was pouring heavily.

Just then I saw a guy coming in through our main gate. It was unlocked because my dad went out for some moments. He was supposed to come back soon. So he kept the gate unlocked.

I took a good look at him and then I could recognise him.

It was none other than

Jungkook.

I quickly got down and stood in front of the confused guy who was unable to understand whether he should get in or not.

"Y/N!" I heard his voice after so long.

"I'm so sorry. I couldn't wait for even one day. I couldn't for you to come to Seoul. These days I couldn't sleep well, eat well, perform well or practice well. I constantly kept thinking about you. I wanted to call you but hesitated because I felt that I didn't give you the time you wanted. So I had decided not to meddle in your life for the time being. But it was only you who was in my mind. So I thought that I-"

I cut him off by pecking on his lips.

"Now we are even" I said smiling.

We were completely drenched in the heavy rain already.

Jungkook paused for a moment.

Then he held me by my waist and pulled me closer to crash his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back. Our lips moved perfectly together.

Then he took me by my waist and lifted me up in the air so that I could get even more access to him. I put my arms around his neck.

It went on for some time then he put me down. Our foreheads were together.

"I missed you" I said to him.

And Jungkook said,

"I love you, Peaches."

________________________________________••

Vote for the chapter if you like it.

I'm so bad at writing romance so I beg your pardon for making you read it. This chapter is dedicated to jungkookspyjamas and AyeshaSaddique6

Thanks for 1K+ votes.