Chapter 30| What the heck?

Y/N and Jackson got really close through the preparation. But Y/N was firm about not falling for any other guy.

Jungkook wanted to approach her a lot of time but it was of no use since Y/N would always avoid him.

Y/N was slowly getting over her feelings but she still can't bear it when Nahee comes to talk to her like nothing happened.

"Wanna hang out Y/N? We still didn't get the chance to know each other" Nahee said to Y/N.

She saw Y/N crying the other day. So Nahee assumed that she might be lonely here. That's why Nahee wanted to be friends with her.

"I'm really busy. I am sorry" Y/N answered but she really wanted to ask her about her relationship with Jungkook. Then she always reminds her to mind her own business.

"I need help" Jungkook whined to Taehyung.

"Y/N won't believe me even if I beg her to do it" Jungkook said again.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Taehyung asked him.

"Tell her the truth about Nahee" he replied.

"If she doesn't believe in you normally then she won't believe us even if we tell her everything" Taehyung said.

"Hyung! At least we can try. She won't tell this to Namjoon hyung" Jungkook said.

"You said you don't like her, right? Then why does it matter so much?" Taehyung asked.

"I just don't want her to have any mi- misconception" he replied knowing that it was not true.

Y/N's POV:

I was checking how the stage turned out and was taking suggestions from the performers on how they want it to look like.

The boys were practicing really hard just in front of me.

"Can you add some sparkles at this point?" Taehyung said coming up to me pointing at a particular time.

"But your outfits won't match with sparkles" I replied.

"Then snowflakes, I guess?" Taehyung said with questioning eyes and I laughed.

I edited that part with another illustration and asked him,

"Is this okay?"

"Yes that's exactly what I want" he said and high fived me.

"You feeling fine now?" Jackson asked me suddenly coming from the practice.

"I was fine already" I replied with a fake smile on my face.

I looked ahead after that and Jungkook was looking at me. What's with that intense look?

"I'll treat you with something good if we trend after this performance" Taehyung said smiling.

"You will obviously trend. That would happen even without me doing the CGs" I answered honestly.

The next day at the performance venue:

"Look who's here!" I said running to Minji and hugged her.

Jimin and Minji were walking around the venue holding each others' hands. Maybe that's just a 'friends' thing.

"I came to cheer on you guys" she replied.

"Since when are you like this, huh?" Minji laughed and said,

"Show me what you did!"

"Of course" finally my best friend has come.

D-Day:

"Wish me luck" Jimin said to Minji.

"Aww" Taehyung squealed.

They were up on the stage and I was checking all the time so the edits run spontaneously.

Then I noticed that one edit is going to be finished before it's time. I quickly tried to fix it but ended up getting everything wrong again.

"Don't panic" Minji said to me. How could she know just by looking at my eyes?

Minji and I split the edits and worked on them separately, finally making it successful. But a few seconds of the performance got spoiled because of my mistake.

"I heard that there were some problems with the CGs" Hoseok said coming down the stage.

"I'm so sorry everyone" I said getting everyone's attention "Today whatever happened, is because of me only. I was in the charge" I went to a room after finishing.

I felt like crying. I messed up my first ever stage.

Jackson came in at that moment,

"I'll leave first" I said and was about to open the door.

Just then Jackson held my hand and made me turn around to face him,

"It's not your fault. Stop blaming yourself."

"Then whose fault is it?" I asked.

"It was your first stage" he said again.

"It doesn't matter" I said and tried to go again but his grip only tightened on my hand.

What the heck?
_________________________________________••

Vote for it to get better skin.

I'm so sorry that Jungkook isn't appearing too much. I hope he will, in the next chapter. This chapter is dedicated to armyperson28