Chapter 3| So now?

"Of course she will it's because she's an Army."

"Do you know her?" Bambam asked Jungkook.

"I think I do. If she's that clumsy girl who was taking an album from the store without even paying for it, then yes I know her."

I really wanted to answer him back but I couldn't think of anything. Just then Minji said,

"Excuse me Ahjushhi I don't know who you are but it seems like you are one of them about whom she always screams about so you better let her come to your fansign."

"So you didn't get the fansign ticket?" Jungkook asked.

"No and I don't even want it anymore" I said and I couldn't believe my ears. I mentally squinted my eyes at myself.

But I had to say something. I had to try to get my revenge for calling me clumsy.

I also wanted to do something for Minji too. She seemed to be really happy hearing my answer. At least her night went well.

"I am now gonna go and don't worry I am not gonna tell anyone about it."

Suddenly I didn't feel the same happiness from before anymore. What happened to all the words that I prepared to say to them when I would meet them?

Jungkook hadn't had enough yet. He said,

"How are we gonna find you if you tell others about it and don't keep your promise?"

I was kind of shocked at this. Was I getting bullied? I pulled out a sheet of paper and wrote my contact number on it.

"Here you go" I said. At this point I couldn't even process what was going on.

I was pissed off at Jungkook which I never thought would happen.

I stormed out from there taking Minji's hand.

"What did just happen girl?" She asked me as surprised as I was.

"I don't know either. Let's just go I'm tired."

Morning:

I woke up not knowing how to feel. What did really happen yesterday? I met them.

As much as I wanted to tell my other Kpop fan friends I couldn't because I promised Yugyeom I wouldn't.

Then again Jungkook kept my contact number. Jungkook keeping my contact number was good because otherwise I didn't know whether I could have kept my promise or not.

Just then a notification came on my phone. Minji texted.

Jimin reversed:
Are you even up yet?? 🙄

What are you doing????😫

Hey!!! I'm waiting for you. 😖😖

Me:
I'm so sorry I'll be there in
a few minutes!!😌😌

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Then there was another notification from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Just to be sure that it's your number. I wanted to be sure of it yesterday. But you just went out without even saying anything. Don't get misunderstood or anything. You know who I am right?

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Yes I do and suddenly I don't care. I didn't feel the need to reply to his text.

After meeting Minji I told her everything.

"What are you tryna do? You gave him your number so that he can't get a chance to say that you won't tell anyone. Then you don't reply to his text. He will think that it's a fake number" Minji explained me.

"Stop shaking your head. I can just text him now" I defended myself.

I thought about what to reply. Then I thought to write something simple so that he wouldn't think I'm desperate or anything.

"Y/N Professor Hara is calling for you" a guy from my class said to me.

I made my way to Professor Ha Ra not wasting any time at my new college.

Professor Hara told me to help her in sorting the study topics for students. She does it everyday by picking students randomly. Today unluckily I got selected.

"Come on Minji you are my bestie. How can you not help me? I don't know anything in Seoul" I tried to act cute.

"No sweetie you know this area really well and Professor Hara lives in this area. Now don't try to drag me in your miseries" Minji said.

"Arasseo (Okay) I hate you."

I wandered off alone. Actually I was really bad at navigation. But I could not just tell this to everyone.

It was not going to be easy. I made a sudden turn and Boom.

No this time it wasn't Min Ji. It was a tennis ball which made its way to my pretty forehead.

"Oi are you okay?"

I lifted up my head to see that I couldn't really see anything. My vision was still blurry.

"Jungkookie" it was the voice of Professor Hara.

Wow I found her address.

"Omo is this Y/N?"

Yes you got that right. But I couldn't say it out loud.

"What's her name again?" Jungkook asked.

Really Jungkook? You need to know my name now. That's it. I completely dropped to the ground outside of Professor Hara's house. Then it was all black.

"Hey. Y/N sshi! Can you hear us? Open your eyes slowly. There's no hurry."
Professor Hara sounded genuinely worried.

"I'm OK. Don't worry about me" I tried to sound honest.

"I'm so sorry. Actually Jungkook and my son was playing tennis and this happened. I forbade them to play like this. By the way do you know Jungkook?"
She asked me.

"Yes I do." Mentally face palmed.

"Oh that's great. Then again who would not know him right? Jungkook is my nephew. So he comes to play here sometimes. Jungkookie, Kyunghyunie you should apologize to her."

The 9/10 years old boy who is supposed to be Kyunghyun comes to me and holds my hand and says

"I'm sorry noona. It is still swollen."
He is so cute.

"No Hyunie it's completely okay now. As long as you realize it you don't have to apologize for it."

I looked up hearing a groan.

"Ugh I didn't even do anything wrong" Jungkook was still whining.
Apparently Professor Hara was signalling him to apologize.

"I won't accept your apology anyway."

Fudge I wasn't supposed to say it in front of the Professor.

Professor Hara looked confused. Still not being able to figure it out she asked

"Do you know each other personally?"
Before I could even say anything Jungkook blurted out

"No!"

Why was he so bothered by this?
Professor Hara was still not clear so she said

"I'm gonna make Kyunghyun do his homework and within this time Jungkook, you are going to make it up to her I don't know how as you both won't tell me the whole story." With that being said she went outside.

Again before me Jungkook yelled

"There's no story!"

I looked up at him yet again confused asking him

"So now? What to do?"

_________________________________••

Are the chapters too short?? Or too long?? Please let me know about it.

And these are all fictional characters. So please don't assume anything. There is no relation of it with the real world.

If you notice any grammar or spelling mistake please do notify me about it.