2| Food

One Week before the Show Started

Origus Restaurant
Anyang City

The bells chimed causing Dami to raise her head. Her eyes examined the person who just got into the restaurant through the main door. Is he the person who called me here? She thought to herself.

Dami pursed her lips seeing the man walking past her. No maybe.

"Excuse me," The brunette looked up to see the same person coming back and talking to her, "Are you Kim Dami?"

She nodded, giving herself a point internally for getting it right. "I am so sorry. I actually know your face but still got confused a little. You really look much better up front."

"Of course," she scrutinized her eyebrows, "Who would look good, screaming her lungs out while protesting?"

"No," the guy lifted his hands up in defence, "You are definitely good looking. The looks are in the genes I guess," he said directing to the fact that Taehyung and Dami were siblings, "In fact I wanted to say you are even more attractive up front."

Dami let out a sigh, "Can we stop talking about my looks? You are here to talk about a reality show, right? I agree to do it. I need to promote my organisation too." She mumbled the last part but the director heard it anyway.

He let out a snicker. "Sure. We just need your signature on this." He showed him the contract papers and a pen.

Dami did as he said. "Now can I go? I am a really busy person, you know?"

"Of course, I do. One more thing before you go, there will be five more people with you."

"It doesn't matter," she said, shrugging nonchalantly.

First Day at BTS Dorm

Hannam-dong
Seoul

Dami seated herself on the bed of the room that Jimin left for her to stay alone. At first she felt a little guilty thinking that she was colonising in their dorm, usurping Jimin's room in the process but oh well, it was his fault that he let go off of his room so quickly.

Dami's grip on the new shirt which Taehyung bought for her from a nearby convenience store, tightened. Only if I didn't need my brother's help today. She was so lost in her own thoughts that she did not even notice when the shirt in her hand was snatched. The brunette female looked up to see Jimin smiling charmingly at her.

"Let me help you," he softly spoke. The smile never left his lips. "No, it's okay, you don't have to. I already stole your room." Dami tried to take the shirt back but Jimin did not give in.

"I gave up my room on my own. You did not tell me to." He walked to the wardrobe and pulled it open. Jimin stored the shirt gently in it. "I know." Dami folded her arms over her chest and stood beside him. "Tae is the one to be blamed."

Jimin let out a laugh and lightly tapped on her head with his loosely closed fist. "You still call him Tae? He is older than you, you know?"

Dami knitted her eyebrows together. The last thing she wanted was to be nagged. "But his maturity level is lower than mine-so it's okay."

"Really?" Jimin turned to her fully to face her. "You stopped maturing after middle school, though."

Dami gasped, widening her already wide eyes. She smacked Jimin's arm who was laughing hysterically after seeing her reaction to such a small teasing remark.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door, following a cough afterwards. Dami turned around to see who was knocking even though, the door was kept open.

Jungkook was standing by the door. He glanced sideways before looking at Jimin. He stuffed one hand inside the pocket of his sweatpants. "The food's ready. Jin hyung asked me to call everyone to eat."

With another cough, he left. The both of them listened without uttering a word. They were afraid of saying anything inappropriate. Jimin nodded once but that too, after Jungkook had already left.

Seokjin, Jimin, Hoseok and Dami dug in their foods in the dining table whereas Yoongi and Namjoon took their foods to their personal bedrooms.

Taehyung had said he would have been there in a minute but he still had not come and Jungkook disappeared after bringing everyone there.

The silence in the dining table was so loud that Dami could swear that she was unable to hear anything at that time. Also someone's stare at her was so sharp that it could possibly cut glass.

"What?" She raised her head and asked Seokjin. The eldest's forehead crinkled at the impoliteness of the youngest. But he still chose to not rebuke her since she had an accident just that day.

Instead, he let out a sigh. "You have grown up so much. It has been so long since I last saw you. But guess what, your mental age did not increase at all." Seokjin could not hold himself back from saying that after all.

Jimin cracked up. "I know, right?" Taehyung pulled the chair beside her sister and plopped down on it.

He gently ruffled her hair and got a roll of eyes from his little sister. He softly chuckled. "Do you remember that time when we all had ditched Dami?"

"Oh," Dami fake gasped. "I thought you all had just forgotten about me."

"Yes!" Seokjin dropped the fork from his hand on his plate. "And Jungkook came back to dorm because he had forgotten his wallet!" The second the words came out his mouth, regret engulfed him.

Oh shit.

Dami glanced at everyone around her. They went all quiet and avoided eye contact with her. Taehyung shrugged, "I didn't say anything."

Seokjin's eyes were apologetic.

She pursed her lips. "You know what, you guys talk. I am done eating. So I better just go and take some rest." She flashed a small pretentious smile and headed back to Jimin's room.

"Let her be," Jimin took a grape and put it in his mouth. "She went through a lot today."

________

Vote for the chapter please!

How was your day? Mine was pretty good because I got 14,126 Korean Won from my school because I finally graduated. Also it's the first day of Ramadan! So I'm having fun.