how it all began

Looking wide up at his parents, type 15 was learning something about himself has he started to fully hit puberty.
His parents looked to him with sullen faces. His father had his arm about his mother to sign to look down.
"Type..... I'm so sorry this had to...."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Can you tell me why?"
His mother started to have tears well in her eyes to then eye the floor to wrap her arms about herself.
"Unfortunately, when you came along, we were in complete shock and we needed the money and...."
Type hung his head to roll his hands into fists by either side of himself.
"So..... I'm a freak....."
His father let his mother go to go to type to be too his knees to place his hands to his shoulders to dart his eyes over him.
"No..... No you are not! Your just.....unique and can....." His father signed to then turn his head to take a hand back to then grab a pill bottle out to then bring it about to eye it.
"Since you are coming to the age you can..... You need to start taking these pills every single day, if not..... You will...."
Being thrashed about a bit, type 24 woke to look about to then turn his head to yawn has he looked over his co worker.
"Mm.... What was that?"
"Hit a speed bump. But were here. Come on"
Type nodded to see his co worker leave to then get out to shake his head.
He didn't like to dream of the past, especially when he dreamt about what he was.
Going into the office, he looked about to follow his co worker to place his hands to his pockets to then go to a secluded office to then sit to eye his boss.
They spun around in there chair to then hit the table with a folder to then look at the two.
"So.....I have been going through this and I believe you two are the best of the best. I want to place you on this one."
Type wrapped his arms about.
"What do we got?"
"A business owner who is making more then he is earning, we are made to believe he is a mafia boss behind the curtain. I want you two to go under, really under to get this son of a bitch."
Type raised an eye brow..
"I..... Am seeing this is to be personal.... Why?"
The boss rolled his eyes.
"Do not analyze me."
Types eyes narrowed.
"Unless you tell me why, I can't fully do my job."
His co worker turned there head to eye type up and down.
"Let's just say he did something to my family but that is not why...."
Type darted his eyes.
"Well, since you don't have a wife, I'm guessing this is very close. Did they do something to your son?"
The boss hit the table with his hands to get up a bit angry.
"Mr. Mauki! Knock it off!"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I need to know it all so I don't slip. Do you not remember what happened to the vimtas case?"
The boss signed to then sit down.
His co worker looked back to the boss. He then grabbed the folder to then toss to type who instantly caught it to look down to open to start to read.
"This man. Mr. Tyme. Tharn tyme he is a world renown man who made millions through his business, however going through his financials we are seeing he is making even more then that, we don't understand how with his dealings. Also a lot of his competitions are coming up missing or dead, we believe he is the one to be doing this."
Type darted his eyes over the small print to then look up to his boss to then place the folder to the desk.
"That's all well and good, but what did he do to your son? Yes he should be investigated but....."
The boss signed to then lean back to look to his desk.
"This man is also a very openly gay man who fucks anything that moves."
Types eyes widened.
"Let me guess..... He fucked your son?"
The boss gritted his teeth.
"I.... Don't fully know that. He went in has an intern, told me after the was fired something happened with this man. I want him taken down."
Type signed.
"This never goes down well. Do you really think something criminal is happening here?"
The boss looked up in anger.
"Now you listen to me. You work for me. You two will be fully briefed on this and will go in. Now get the hell out!"
Type signed to then get up with his co worker to have the folder to go about to the break room, type had his back to the wall to be looking through the folder, the co worker went to get some water.
"Why do you keep doing that?"
Type shrugged.
"It's fun making his face red. Also I could tell there was more. I really do need to know everything."
The co worker turned to step to type with the cup near his mouth.
"You could have done it in a better way you and you know it."
Type shrugged again to read on.
"Says here, we will be going in has brothers who are interns wanting to know more about this company and what it does. See this Mr. Tyme likes interns."
His co worker took in a deep breathe to then step closer, type slowly looked up to then eye him to shake his head.
"Ceto, knock it off."
Ceto hung his head to eye the floor.
"Could..... You at least indulge me?"
Type signed
"Ceto.... I'm not gay. God! You are more like a brother to me and...."
Type turned his head to grit his teeth has his alarm went off.
Ceto looked to it to sign.
"Can you skip taking your vitamin? We need to talk."
Type rolled his eyes to then place the folder to cetos chest to then go about.
"We have talked about this. I feel nothing like that for you. When I retire I want to find a woman, settle down and have some kids."
Ceto signed to look down to place his free hand to the folder to stop it from slipping to then turn his head to eye types retreating back.
Type went to the bathroom to lock the door to then go to the mirror to then take his pill bottle out to then eye the medication to sign.
I fucking hate you! Cant have a normal life because of what I am!
Type flexed his jaw to then place the pill in his mouth to then swallow to look down.
I have to take this every day or......if I....
Type shook his head to then turn to leave.
Nothing will happen, especially that.
I'll retire early and be with a woman, done deal.