getting my fill before I......

To the middle of the bed, type had his arms and legs wrapped about Mr. Tyme, to be going up and down with the friction, he then lifted his head back to Moan heavily.
Mr. Tyme moved his head up a bit has he was licking types nipple to peer his eyes up to smile a bit.
He still loved this mans moans.
Mr. Tyme moved his mouth off a bit to use the tip of his tongue to swish it side to side to heighten the pleasure to gather louder moans.
Type whimpered a bit to then take his arms away to place them behind to the bedding to move himself up and down that very stiff cock a bit harder.
He then lifted his head all the way back to close his eyes to be surrounded in everything he was receiving.
Mr. Tyme moved back to place his hands to his waist to grip to look over this man.
"Why do you have to be so sexy!"
Type opened his mouth to moan even louder.
Mr. Tyme then looked down to eye over types body to make a face, he then placed his hand palm down to his body to move it up and around.
"Have you've..... Been taking your..... nausea medication? You've....mm...... Lost weight again..... Can see it....."
Mr. Tyme then placed his hand to types stomach to eye it.
Type shook his head to then move up, he moved Mr. Tymes hand away to then place his own to his chest to push him down, to hang his head, to grip at Mr. tymes pectorals to really ride him.
"My body! Is no concern of yours! Just.....mmm.... Make me cum!"
Mr. tyme narrowed his eyes, he then placed his hands about types cock to hold, type stopped to grit his teeth.
"Your body is very much of my concern!"
Type signed to then slowly look up.
"What you think of what lies in my stomach to be yours, that is some what your concern, however everything is too be me is not! Now just make me cum!"
Type took his hands to Mr. Tymes that was too his erection to place his hands about his Wrists to then pin his hands to either side of his head to hang his to really bounce on this man's cock.
Mr. Tyme signed to look over type.
"Why do you keep insisting the baby is not mine?"
Type started to move even harder.
"Because it's.....nnn... Not! You killed it's real....aaah!"
Mr. Tyme moved and quick, to toss type to his back, to really ram himself in, to have his hands wrapped to types wrists to have them to either side of his head to look at him in anger.
"If this is anywhere true! I'm going to put a bullet myself in your head!"
Type lifted his head back to whimper a high moan.
"Aaaah faaa I'm going to......."
Mr. Tyme filled type to then take his cock out to move about.
Type opened his eyes slowly to furrow his brow, he then peered his eyes down, he then got up on his forarms to watch Mr. Tyme get off the bed to go to the dresser to get dressed.
"Where are you going? I haven't cummed yet."
Mr. Tyme gritted his teeth to then place on his clothes, to keep his back to type.
"You really need to keep things to yourself. Consider this a punishment."
Type rolled his eyes to then flop down to then eye the ceiling.
"Whatever then. Leave and I can take care of it myself."
Mr. Tyme flexed his jaw to then turn to eye over type.
"You do, then I'll make sure to give you so many men so you can cum has much has you want."
Types eyes widened to then go back on his forarms to really eye over this man.
"What the hell is wrong with you!"
Mr. Tyme took in a deep breathe.
"Many things."
Type then watched Mr. Tyme leave, to then go back down once again, he then took in a very long breathe.
Was he..... Serious?
Type rolled his eyes to then mine too his side to place his hands under his head to look to the wall.
I don't want to tempt that right now..... Feel so...... Light headed for two weeks of not really eating food......
Type gritted his teeth, signing he then started to get up to move himself off the bed to go a bit wobbly to the dresser to place on some clothes.
He stepped back to dart his eyes over the dresser.
Today...... Today is the day I need to leave......I can't take another........ Without food......
Type gulped to then turn to go to the kitchen to get his fill of liquids and food, he couldn't be light headed for this. Type then went to stand under the vent to look up.
Type took in a deep breathe to then go to a piece of furniture to then place it right under to then get on to place his hands to the vent to start to wobble it around.
He then made a hard face to finally get it off, he then stuck it into the open space to the side, type took in a breathe to then turn his head to look about.
I..... Hate that I still......
Type closed his eyes to let a few tears fall, he then shook his head to then get up to go through.
To the doctors, Mr. Tyme was to a wall with his arms wrapped about to eye the doctor who sat to his desk to be looking to his clip board.
Mr. Tyme darted his eyes.
"Doctor? Is this baby mine and a boy?"
The doctor made a face, he then turned his head to look over Mr. Tyme.
"From what I am too be reading, yes. You are the father and yes this is going to be a boy."
Mr. Tyme peered his eyes to the ground to then smirk.
Knew it!
He then turned to go back to type not to know what he was going to find.