finally finding something

For three days, type was to the table with the files all about to look say each individually to be fueled by coffee and candy, to combat his nicotine withdrawal, he took in a deep breathe to sign has he looked about to make a face.
There has to be something wrong here somewhere, I only have a few days left!
Type gritted his teeth to go to another piece of paper to then raise his brow has he looked over the numbers, he then grabbed it to then eye it over.
Mr. Tyme was to his desk, to have his phone in front of him to dart his eyes over it has he was doing an deep back ground check into type.
He made a face when he didn't really find anything.
Tensing a bit has he heard a small noise, he then turned his head to look over type who was to the other side of his desk with his hand palm down to the piece of paper, to be breathing in heavily, to have his brow raised to then go back to wrap his arms about.
"There is your inconsistencies."
Mr. Tyme darted his eyes over type, to then place his phone flat to it's face, to then move about to grab the piece of paper to then bring it to his face to look it over.
Mr. Tyme nodded to then raise his hand to then snap his fingers.
Type looked to the action a bit confused, to see his guard that was too the side to then leave, type turned his head to watch him go.
"What is going on now?"
Type slowly unwrapped his arms to then take a hand down to then go to his pants, to then flip on the recorder.
Mr. Tyme got up with the piece of paper to then go about the desk to keep his eyes down.
"Your 5 days before my dead line and you found it. This is your reward."
Type looked Mr. Tyme up and down.
"My brother?"
Mr. Tyme smiled to then place the paper to the desk to then look over type.
"That and you have a job here. I will be needing those eyes."
Mr. Tyme got off from his desk to then go about to go to the third drawer to then grab out a small stack of papers.
Type then turned his body to widened his eyes has he ceto being pushed in, he then went to him to look him over has the guard went about.
"Are you okay?"
Ceto nodded to look up.
"Are you?"
Type nodded.
They both then looked to mr. Tyme who sat to the edge of the desk to have the stack of papers to his hand to really eye type.
"Since you delivered, I want you to stay. I really do not have a need for two interns. So to have this work, type, you need to send your brother home."
Type made a face to then look to ceto who kept his eyes to Mr. Tyme.
He then went to cetos ear.
"What should I do?"
Ceto gritted his teeth to then go to types ear.
"I think your in. Mr. Tyme not using your last name, I believe there is a personal matter here. I........ Don't want to go though."
Mr. Tyme then rolled his eyes.
"Tick tock you two. Or I can just throw you out Mr. Vito. I really just need type."
Type heard that he used that fake last name for ceto and not for himself, type could tell ceto was right.
Type then moved his head back to eye over ceto to make an apologetic face, to turn to then go to Mr. Tyme to move his hand out for the papers.
Mr. Tyme couldn't help but to smirk.
Type then placed his hand to the stack to then try to grab the papers, for mr. Tyme to keep them to raise an eye brow.
"Are you sure of this, once you sign. You are mine."
Type narrowed his eyes to then fully grab the papers.
"It's just a job."
Type then placed the stack to the side to then start to read over everything to slowly sign.
Mr. Tyme turned his head to look over the action to wrap his arms about himself, to then turn his head to eye over a bit of a pissed off ceto.
He then shrugged to get up to go to stand right in front of him.
"He's mine now."
Ceto growled a bit to try and step closer to mr. Tyme, for his guard to act quicker to then place a hand to his chest to push him back, type turned his head to eye this, to roll his eyes, to then go back to sign the last, to then turn to go to ceto to place his hands to his chest to then push him back.
"I need to talk to my brother before he goes."
Mr. Tyme nodded.
"Go right ahead, you have 30 mintues, when you come back we need to discuss a lot of things."
Type nodded to then push ceto fully out to then go to his side to wrap his hand to his arm for them to go.
Ceto kept his eyes to Mr. Tyme through the glass doors, for Mr. Tyme to grab the stack of papers to smile and wide.
Going outside, to where they couldn't be heard, type really looked over ceto.
"So where did they....."
Types eyes widened has ceto placed his hands to his face to then try to go in for a kiss, type placed his hands to his chest to then push him back and hard.
"What the hell!"
Ceto signed.
"I'm going to call the boss. We are not doing this mission."
Ceto placed his hand about his wrist to then start to pull type, type rolled his eyes to take his hand back to then look over ceto.
"That is not going to happen. I don't know fully what is going on, however I believe I have an in, in that office. I can get what I need now to bring him down! I am not going anywhere."
Ceto turned to fully eye type.
"You.... Don't know? But you can read people."
Type flexed his jaw.
Ceto raised an eye brow.
"Are you not able to read him?"
Type hung his head.
"I just need more time. Could be dealing with a phycho here."
Ceto shook his head.
"No. I'm not allowing this. We need to cancel this mission."
Ceto tried to place his hand wrapped about types for him to be a bit quicker to then move his hand away.
"Just because you can not stay, does not mean we need to cancel. I have everything under control."
Ceto scoffed
"I can see that. You can't read him and you did nothing to find me!"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I couldn't find a fucking spare moment. That is not my fault. I highly doubt anything happened to you."
Ceto wrapped his arms about.
"That is not the point!"
Type shook his head.
"The point here is, your just mad that he is not taking both of us. I can complete this mission."
Ceto narrowed his eyes.
"Let me guess. You're like the bosses son. You fell for him right! God this is pathetic and....."
Cetos head then went to the side, type breathed heavily.
"I am not fucking gay you piece of shit! I just don't throw in the towel if I can't have someone with me! I can bring this son of a bitch down myself!"
Ceto then looked over type to then step closer.
"Well, we don't know that for sure unless you let me finally fucking......"
Type pushed ceto back.
"I am not mother fucking gay! Read my lips you jackass! Now go to the boss, let him know what is happening."
Type turned to then, be turned back to widened his eyes has ceto placed his hands to his face to try and kiss him again.
Then ceto was pushed to one side, type to the other, they both looked over Mr. Tyme.
Type then turned his head to eye the guards, who seemed to be out of breathe.
Mr. Tyme looked ceto up and down.
"What are you doing?"
Ceto took in deep breathes, type looked to him.
Type darted his eyes to come up with a lie and quick.
"Mr. Tyme?"
He turned to eye type.
"My brother is just trying to talk me out of doing this internship by myself."
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes over type to then turn his head to eye ceto.
"Is that to be true?"
Ceto nodded.
"I believe you need both of us."
Mr. Tyme darted his eyes to then step towards ceto.
"Actually, I do not. Your 30 mintues are up. Say good bye to your brother type."
Mr. Tyme turned to then leave.
Type looked over a heated ceto to then shrug.
"Go to the boss."
Type turned to follow, ceto tried to go to type again, just for a guard to punch him in the stomach to then make him fall to his ass to the ground to then follow type and Mr. Tyme.
Going to the office, type started to feel bad, however he knew he would be able to get this asshole.
Sitting to a chair, type looked to the ground has he tried to get comfortable to then widened his eyes to then look up with a gulp.
Mr. Tyme sat down to then eye over type.
"So...... That's not your brother, is he Mr. Vito?"
Type signed at his last name being used.
Mother fucking god damn shit!