getting some answers

To Mr. Tymes home, type sat to the edge of the bed to look over his back has he was too the place where he could pour a drink, he then turned with the glass to eye over type who was looking at him with an eye brow raised.
Mr. Tyme signed to then place the cup down to eye it.
"So....... You want to know how this all started and what exactly do I do? Is that right type?"
Type moved back a bit to nod.
"Okay....... It started when I was in high school, I had gone past an alley, saw something I wasent never ment to see, I stopped it."
Type looked to him a bit confused.
"Stopped what?"
Mr. Tyme took in a very deep inhale to look to type.
"No matter what your going to learn your mine type."
Type rolled his eyes to wrap his arms about. Mr. Tyme looked over his deamonor to then look down.
"What I specialize is revenge. Mainly illegal things. I...... Watched in that alley, a grown man pumping up a child with meth. She was an under age prostitute."
Types eyes widened a bit.
Mr. Tyme then looked up.
"The person who used to be the 1st mob boss, that was his daughter who was stolen. Since I helped her, we started to......converse. I always loved helping people. The money also helped to do such things I couldn't since I came from a poor family."
Type darted his eyes has Mr. Tyme started to go closer to him.
He stopped to eye over him.
"That is what I do you, that is why I ask you to come to the board meetings to use your observation tactics, a few of them, I've heard a few...... Things. I want to take them all down."
Type flexed his jaw.
"How..... Many have you actually killed?"
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes.
"A few. I told you type, I give them options, many do not want to lose there dicks but there lives. The men I have killed are pedophiles and men who have done sinister things."
Type took in a deep breathe to look down to process this information.
Mr. Tyme then took a step closer.
"I know this is a lot. But I do try not to kill."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then turn his head. He thought this man was a giant asshole who only cared for himself and the money. Type started to think about his bosses son.
Maybe he was just to young for him, maybe he didn't find him interesting. Ugh, he finds me this way because of what I am.
Mr. Tyme looked over type to then go to his knees to then place his hands to his legs to look up.
"What are you thinking type?"
Type moved his hands behind him to then keep his head turned.
"Many.... Things...."
Mr. Tyme looked down to move his finger tips up and down.
"I know you're just an intern, I know this is..... Over whelming to you, but you need to know, your mine!"
Type tensed to then turn his head to look to this man.
"Mr. Tyme, you only want me because of what I am. You don't really know me. This happens to every one I came near. I...... Need you to move aside. I want to go home."
Mr. Tyme slowly looked up to shake his head.
"That is not entirely it. Fine at first, I believe it was, but I am falling and being taken by you. Your facial expressions, your deamonor, how you just are. I crave to know everything about you type. You really are more then your body to me."
Types lips parted to then make a face.
He then placed his hands to Mr. Tymes shoulders to then push him back to go about to head to the bathroom to lock the door.
Mr. Tyme turned to eye over that action.
Type was in the bathroom to be breathing hard to dart his eyes.
No! Don't you fucking feeling anything for him! You have so many questions that you need to get answered! He is your mission! Then you can retire to live a normal fucking life! Don't let him sway you! Need to record everything he is....
Type froze to then peer his eyes to his pants. He never switched on the recorder to get all of this.
To the other side of the door, Mr. Tyme lightly knocked with a sullen face, how type was acting was hurting him.
"Type?" He knocked.
Looking up, type opened the door for them to look at the other over.
Type took in a deep breathe to then go to him to place his mouth to his ear to take his hands to his shirt to then start to move.
"Ah..... Take me!"
Mr. Tyme widened his eyes to then grab ahold of type to make him jump up to then turn them about to go to bed to go into an explosive round.
With his head turned to the side, Mr. Tyme was to his back to then turn to his stomach to pat around the bed to then open his eyes slowly has he didn't feel anyone there.
He then moved up to have placed his hand to a note.
Has he read it he rolled his eyes.
To his place, type was under the warm shower to be talking in deep breathes.
What the fucking hell is wrong with me! That asshole is Changing me in ways I don't want to be changed in! God! Do I actually feel something for him!
Type then shook his head to then turn to go out to then grab a towel to place about his waist to then head to the bedroom to go to the bed to flop to his back to place his hands under his head to look to the ceiling to very much wish for a cigarette.
Type then signed to go to his side to place his hand to his bed to close his eyes in anger has he was wishing his boss was to be laying right next to him.