love your fight

Type kept his head hung to go and quick to shake it a bit.
What the hell is wrong with this asshole!
Going a bit away from mr. Tyme, type then was pushed a bit to a room, to then be tossed in to then turn to eye over a smiling Mr. Tyme who was pressed a bit to the door.
Types eyes narrowed to then wrapped his arms about himself.
"What are you smiling about? Did the other make you cum in a matter of seconds, was he that good?"
Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow to then start to walk towards type, type eyed this to then step back to look him up and down to then go until he hit the other wall.
Type started to breathe a bit heavily.
You have control over what your body is wanting! You can fight against this.
Mr. Tyme then stepped a bit closer to then wrap his arms about.
"I can see your...... Fight..... Why are you so much?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then eye the floor.
"Can you please move. I want to go home. What I just saw..... It's disgusting."
Mr. Tyme smiled brightly.
He then went a bit closer to then go slowly to his knees to then place his hands to types pants to start to undo, types eyes popped out a bit.
"What are you doing!"
"You think that's disgusting. That is quite comical when I can see you are so hard."
Type then gritted his teeth and then placed his hands to wrap them about his wrists to take in very deep breathes.
"Why are you doing this?!"
"Because I know you want it."
Type parted his lips to then gulp to roll his eyes, he then moved Mr. Tymes arms away to then place his hands to his pants to start to fix himself to eye the action.
"I am straight! You forced this time and time again, I have no idea where and how you come up with that conclusion but....."
Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow to then place his hand to types wrists to then bring him down to then sit upon him, to hover over to place his hands to either side of his head to lightly chuckle to move his head back and forth.
"Type...... You are so very far from being straight. Now you are right a bit, I have forced this, but not every time. You have also."
Type started to breathe hard has he could feel his body wanting to take over.
Type grunted to start to thrash.
"Damnit! Get off! I don't want this!"
Mr. Tyme couldn't help but to laugh and hard.
"You saw that, and yet I can feel your rock solid friend. Why are you being so mean to him?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Get off and go to that other if your so horny! I do not want this or you! I'm fucking straight and I can get a woman pregnant! So get off!"
Mr. Tyme raised his eye brow to then shrug, he then placed types arms over his head to then take his other hand down to start to unbutton his shirt.
Type started to thrash a bit harder.
"Asshole!"
Mr. Tyme then moved his body down has he opened types shirt to then go to his nipple to blow on it a bit to then take his tongue out to swirl it about to then suck.
Type took in a deep breathe to then lift his head back to then part his lips to moan.
Mr. Tyme then peered his eyes to up to see this to then take his mouth up a bit to then keep swirling his tongue about.
"Ah......ah.....ahhh......"
Mr. Tyme then took his tongue off to look over type.
"Do you still not want this?"
Type signed to then whimper a bit he then looked down to Mr. Tyme to flex his jaw in anger.
"There are others here..... Why are you doing this to me!?"
"I find you very interesting, you are one incredible lay and....."
Mr. Tyme then slowly moved his head down over types.
"You are also my lover, rather you like that title or not, one thing you need to learn about me here type is this, I do not take on a lot of lovers, I don't care for a bj here and there but when I've been inside someone, mm..... That means you are not going anywhere, your mine, rather you like it or not."
Type then winced a bit has Mr. Tyme turned type about to his stomach to then take off his shirt to start to kiss at his back to then throw it to the side to then take his hands to his pants to take down them and his boxers.
Type squeezed his eyes tightly shut to flex his fingers to the floor to then press his cheek upon it has he heard Mr. Tyme open his pants to then ram himself inside.
Type moved his head up a bit to moan and hard to then move his lower up to then move his body with mr. Tymes.
He then laughed has he felt that action to place his hands to his waist to grip to go even harder.
Type then shook his head a bit to then move himself up to go on all fours to hang his head to move his ass more on that cock.
"Aaah God! I want your cum!"
Mr. Tyme smiled to then place his chest to his back to then wrap his hands about to then start to stroke his cock.
"Know what you need to say."
Type signed.
"I....nn.... Hate you..... Tharn!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then kiss at his body.
"That is not good enough. You want this cum, say what you are, your my lover! Nnn....say it or I'll pull out."
Type growled a bit to then mine and quick, he moved himself out to then go to his back to then bring tharn down to wrap his legs and arms about him to go up and down that cock to stare at him hard.
"You..... Forced this you asshole! Aaah..... Finish this! Cum in me! I...... Fuck!"
Type lifted his head back to move his body with his, feeling very disgusted with himself with what he was wanting.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then hang his head, his body couldn't stop itself like it once was able to, he then gave type exactly what he wanted.
After, the two fixed themselves for type to be pulled by his wrist to then eye tharns back.
"What are you doing!?"
Tharn lightly chuckled to pull him about.
"Were not done yet."
Types eyes widened fully.
"What!?"