you need to take better care of yourself

Sitting before type, the doctor had a pressure cuff to his forearm to look at it with a face, type eyed him to then turn his head.
The doctor then took off the pressure cuff to then look to type.
"Well, your blood pressure is fine, I also need to let you know, your blood tests came back, your anemic, also under weight. Have you've been taking your iron pills? The pre natals? The....."
Type scoffed to then get up to go to his bedroom, to then go to the bed to lay to his side.
The doctor got up to go and eye over him.
"Mr. Muarko?"
Type signed to place his hands under neath he's head to close his eyes.
"Just go away."
The doctor signed to then step forward till he was before the bed to look to type.
"You need to take better care of yourself. Yourll hurt the baby."
Type deviously chuckled.
"What the fuck is the point! I'm going to die after I give birth."
The doctor took in a deep breathe to then hang his head to look down.
"Have you've and.....Mr. Tyme not been...."
Type moved and quick to sit up to eye over the doctor.
"Him and I are over and done with!"
Type gulped..
"Doctor...... You really need to help me get out of here."
The doctor eyed up..
"I can't. He'll have my family killed."
Types eyes darted to then go back down to look to the wall..
"So..... I'm nothing but my body to produce something for him and a sacrifice for you. Great. Just go!"
The doctor signed..
"Mr......"
"I said get the fuck out!"
The doctor looked him over sullenly to then turn to leave. To the door he eyed over it.
Mr. Tyme who was to the side moved himself about to then go to the doctor.
"Is he taking his medication?"
The doctor signed to look to him.
"No. He is becoming malnutrition and have low levels of iron. This may cause him to have a miscarriage."
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then turn his head to eye the door.
"Is he far along yet so I can tell if this baby is you be mine and a boy?"
"I'm another week or so I can do those tests."
"Mm.... I'll make sure he takes those pills."
Mr. Tyme then shoved the doctor away to place his hand to the nob to then furrow his brow has he looked to his wrist to see the doctors hand to it.
"Mr. Tyme...... Please...... You need to be...... Better with the man who is going to have your baby."
Mr. Tyme looked to the doctor to then push him away to eye over.
"We don't know if that thing in his stomach is mine. Other then caring for him, keep your nose out of this doctor."
The doctor looked over Mr. Tyme to then sign has he watched him go inside.
Looking about Mr. Tyme couldn't see type, he then looked to the counter to see his medications, he then took the pill bottles with him, to go to the bedroom.
Inside he looked to type who was laying to his side.
Mr. Tyme then went to the side to slam the bottles down to the table, type tensed but didn't move.
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes.
"Listen you lazy fuck! You are not taking care of yourself, you have medications here take them!"
Type took in a deep breathe but didn't breathe a word.
Mr. Tyme gritted his teeth to then turn his head to eye the bottles..
"Do you really want to do this the hard way?"
Type then wrapped his arms about himself to stay silent, he wanted mr. Tyme to leave.
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then go to a bottle to grab out the dosage to have it to his hand, to go to type, to place him to his back, to get on to place his hands to his Wrists to look down.
"Are you going to take them yourself?"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head..
Mr. Tyme signed.
"Fine.... So be it."
Mr. Tyme then placed types hands into one above his head, to then take that pill to place to his mouth to then place a hand to types face has he was struggling to force his mouth open to place the pill in.
Mr. Tyme then placed his hand over his mouth to eye.
"Swallow, we both know your good at that."
Type narrowed his eyes he kept thrashing about, unfortunately he couldn't help but to swallow.
Mr. Tyme nodded to then grab another bottle to then do the same action..
"Damnit stop!"
Mr. Tyme held it out to eye over type.
"Are you going to be an actual man and take your medication?"
Type scoffed.
"What the fuck is the point! Your going to kill me anyway!"
Mr. Tyme shrugged.
"You still need to serve your purpose."
Types eyes widened.
"You son of a.....nnn!"
Mr. Tyme placed the pill to his mouth to then do the same action to make type take it, the last bottle he did the same action, he then lingered there for a moment to swirl his tongue about types, he did miss this.
Type Furrowed his brow to then bite at his tongue until he withdrew it, Mr. Tyme moved his head back to look over type to raise an eye brow.
"You really have no right to act like this with me! Mm..... Still have something else for that mouth to do. "
Type peered his eyes down to watch has mr. Tyme took a hand to his pants to start to undo.
"If you stick your disgusting cock in my mouth, I'll bite!"
Mr. Tyme slowly looked up.
"You bite, I'll give you a very painful punishment, there are ways to torture you without hurting the baby, just fucking try me!"
Type made a hard face.
Mr. Tyme looked him over to then roll his eyes.
"Made you down what you needed to, your not even worth the energy."
Mr. Tyme then got off for type to look to the ceiling to breathe heavily.
"I....... Hate you Mr. Tyme!"
Mr. Tyme stopped to turn to eye over type.
"After everything you have done to me, the feeling is......"
Mr. Tyme then looked down to widened his eyes.
Type Furrowed his brow confused why he stopped talking, he then got slowly up to eye him.
"What!?"
Mr. Type slowly looked up.
"Mm, can't leave you like that."
Type raised an eye brow.
"Like what!"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled to then go to type to start to take off his shirt, type looked him over to then look down to groan, he was very much hard.
Type then placed a hand to his head to shake it.
What in the actual fuck!