hate that he was serious

Type shook his head has he sat to the toilet top with his arms wrapped about himself to take in deep breaths of disapproval about his situation, he then closed his eyes to squeeze them shut.
"Type...... You can't stay in the bathroom forever."
Type signed and hard to then open his eyes to turn his head slightly to then eye the back of the door.
"I want to go home."
"Mm.... No. Now you need to come out."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn his head to the side.
"Fuck off!"
Types eyes widened to then turn his head the other way, to then get up to stand away has he heard a power tool, stepping further away he then looked to see the bathroom door to fall to him, he then looked slowly to mr. Tyme.
"Really?"
Mr. Tyme nodded to then toss him the power tool to then turn to leave.
"Dont make me drag you out. Also, fix the door."
Types flexed his jaw to then go about to grab the door to then move it up to start to fix to mumble in anger.
Fixing the door, type then turned to then toss the power tool to bed to then go about darting his eyes has he looked for mr. Tyme.
Making a face, type then turned to go outside to the large Terrance to then start a bit back from the edge of the see through pool to then look about at the buildings.
He wanted me to come out and now he is no where to be.....
Before type could finish that thought, Mr. Tyme then pushed him in the pool.
Type went under the warm water to then come up to be swimming to the middle to look at Mr. Tyme with a furrow brow.
"Asshole!"
Mr. Tyme then raised an eye brow.
Type then parted his lips to look about to then eye down has they were a few feet up, to then start to swim to the edge to get out.
Moving quicker, Mr. Tyme then got in to then start to push type back, type placed his hands to Mr. Tymes shoulders to grip to then turn his head to look back in shock.
"Stop!"
Mr. Tyme lightly chuckled to then place type to the seat that was too the edge has he once had to then take his hands to his shorts to start to pull down.
Type turned his head to look over this man to breathe heavily.
"God damnit! I don't want to be in here! Move!"
Mr. Tyme slowly shook his head to then place his hands to types face to really look at him .
"I will never let anything bad happen to you."
Type parted his lips to furrow his brow to then watch has mr. Tyme started to move in for a kiss.
Type then wrapped his hands to his wrists to then snap his head to the side.
Mr. Tyme moved his head back to roll his eyes to then go under the water.
Type raised his brow to then turn his head to look down.
"What are you.....mmm!"
Type tensed to then buck his body has Mr. Tyme went to his cock to start to suck.
Type then relaxed into the seat to move his head back, to place either arm to the edge to grip to move his groin up and down with this action..
He couldn't help but to moan has Mr. Tyme moved his hands up, to go under types shirt to go straight to his nipples to play with.
A bit later, the two were without clothing, for type to be pressed to the edge of the pool, to have Mr. Tyme behind him thrusting and deep, has he had his arms wrapped about type to be at his ear.
Type then lifted his head back to move his body with this action, it felt so damn good.
Mr. Tyme then moved his tongue out to start to lick about heightening the pleasure senation.
Type closed his eyes to then place his elbows to Mr. Tymes body to then place his arms criss crossed over the edge to place his head to the side to then wiggle his ass with this action to get more.
Mr. Tyme moved back a bit to raise an eye brow to place his hands to types waist to grip to continue to thrust and hard.
"What mm.... Was that type?"
Type signed to then place his forehead to his arms.
"Just..... Give me your cum!"
Mr. Tyme narrowed his eyes.
"Do not use me just for that."
Type growled a bit.
"I....... Want my..... Lover..... To.....fill me to the brim with his.....aaah..... Cum!"
Mr. Tyme made a face to then look down to sign a bit to keep pumping into this man.
"Ah god! Please..... Tharn!"
Tharn then slowly looked up to then place his body to types to start to kiss and lick to then move a hand about to then start to stroke him off sensually.
The please got to him.
After, both fully clothed, type sat to the table to eye the food that was made to grit his teeth here and there in disapproval.
Tharn then looked up to eye over type.
"Is it not to your liking?"
"Can I go home?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then look down to continue to consume his food.
"You are not going anywhere until Monday after work."
Type signed and hard.
"Why are you doing this? Why do I have to be here?"
"I told you why. We have the whole weekend to...... Fall fully for the other."
Type took in a deep breathe.
You are never ever going to be my first kiss you son of a bitch!
Type then peered his eyes to then fork to then grab to then start to swirl his food about.
Tharn then looked up again.
"If it is not to your liking I can have you be made anything you like."
Type shrugged to then dig in.
You just need to fake everything to get his trust without kissing him and then you can nail the asshole.
"I'm fine...... But thank you."
Tharn nodded to then look down to start to think of what he can do to make type fall deeper for him. Tharn knew it wasn't going to be easy, but knew it was going to happen at some point, he just needed to be patient and maybe a bit more gently with this man.