stop distracting me

Walking a bit early, type was about to get away from tharn, to then be standing before the door, to have his one hand to his lower back, to be protruding his stomach a bit with his other hand to it to caress to eye up and down that door to then narrow his eyes.
What the fuck is in there! Why can't I know? What are you keeping away from me? Could this be a room tharn is going to dispose my body into after I give birth? Could he be just lying about he loves me and.....
Types eyes started to widened has his pregnancy brain started to go about.
Tharn took in a deep breathe has he laid to his back to then turn to his side to then move his head up and down the empty space to then slowly open his eyes to roll them, moving up slowly and quietly tharn went to his elbows to turn his head to see type standing before that door.
Tharn then got up quietly to go to him.
Type started to chew at his inner cheek has dark thoughts started to come about he then jumped a bit has tharn went behind to wrap his arms about to then sway them to go to his ear.
"Saw your hand to your back, are you in pain? What are you doing?"
Type took in a very deep breathe to act coy.
"Mm....a bit......"
Tharn moved his head away to look type up and down.
"How much pain?"
"Just a little, can you let go of me now?"
Tharns eyes narrowed to then peer them to the side to look over that door to then look back to type, this was not normal for him, espacially since they started to have sex again.
Tharn then retreated his arms to then take his hands down to then start to rub at his lower.
Type lifted his head up a bit to coo, his lower back was hurting a bit and was not because of the sex but the pregnancy.
Tharn then tilted his head to the side.
"Better?"
"A.... Bit......"
Type then shook of tharn to then turn to the side to go to the kitchen.
Tharn turned his head to watch him go to then look down at his ass to then smirk to eye back up.
Type went to a cabinet to open to drag out a cup to then go to the sink to fill it with water has his thoughts about what could be in that room was starting to come into play.
Type then jumped a bit has he was drinking his water to then turn his head with the cup still to his lips to then eye over tharn, he was too the side with a sly smirk to then move his hand back to then smack types ass again.
Type jumped to then place the cup to the sink to then place his hands to the counter, palm down, to eye down to take in deep breathes.
"Tharn......"
Type jumped a bit again has tharn spanked him .
"Mm?"
Type signed.
"I want to know what's in that room."
Tharn parted his lips to then dart his eyes, he then moved to go behind type, he then moved his arms about to go to his nipples to start to play with has he went to his ear lobe to start to lick about.
Type made a hard face.
"Tharn!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to then place his erection in between types cheeks to move it up and down, types legs started to quiver, his own member started to throb.
Type then flexed his fingers on the counter to try and get his mind and body to work.
Tharn then used the tip of his tongue to move it back and forth about types love to then take his hands palm down his body to then caress his swollen stomach for a moment to then take his hands lower to place about his cock to then start to stroke.
Type hunched himself over a bit.
'damnit tharn! Why won't you tell me about that room! Why are you.....aaah...... Distracting me like....."
Tharn turned type about and quick to look over him to then go slowly down.
"I don't think I am distracting you, seems I am trying to make love to you and your resisting, cant figure out why."
Tharn then placed his hand to types cock to stroke to give him a very seductive look, type eyed this to start to breathe very heavily.
"I'm...... Pain?"
Tharn laughed to then look down to types erection that was leaking pre cum like Mad to then move his head forward to take out his tongue to then lick it up to then swirl his tongue about.
Types whole body shuttered.
"Fuck!"
Type then placed his hands to tharns body to push him down to the floor to then get on, tharn placed his hands to types body to grip a bit to help him to moan and hard.
"Aaah that's right type! Mmm! Ride me!"
Type placed his hands to tharns pectorals, to then hung his head to do just that, tharn then lifted his head back to then thrust with all his strength to then bite into his bottom lip, even though type was pregnant, his body still wanted tharns cum, so type still got very wet from time to time and this was that time, which excited tharn even further.
"Aaah God type! So.....nnn......good!"
Type started to move on tharns cock harder has he was nearing climax.
"You.....aaah.... Prick! I'm going to..... Going to.......aaaah....."
Type then moved himself a bit to then stop to erupt, he then took in very deep breathes, to then move back to place a hand to his stomach to caress to place his other hand between tharns legs, tharn peered his eyes down to widen them, type looked resistable to him, tharn then bend types legs to wrap his hands about his ankles to really thrust, type closed his eyes to moan.
"Aaaah God! Tharn!"
Tharn then lifted his head back to look at the back of the door to sign.
I'm sorry type, it's not time yet for you to know what I've built for you and our baby....... Don't think this fucking winter is going to end in time for you to go see a real doctor, have to deliver our son. Just have to keep you distracted just a little bit more.