growing impatient

To the bed, tharn sat to the edge to shake his head, he then turned it to eye the back of the door to the bathroom.
"You can't actually sleep in the...."
Type raised his head has he was too the bath tub to sign.
"Tell me what's in that room!"
Tharn turned his head to turn his head to look forward.
"My space."
Type moved up to eye the back of the door.
"Bull shit! If it was you would have let me see in there by now! What's really inside!"
Are there things in there that your trying to kill me with after I deliver our son!?
Types whole body trembled has his thought process went in that direction.
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Type..... You are being ridiculous. You need to come out and actually sleep in a bed, your 8 months pregnant. Sleeping in a bath tub is not good for you."
Type scoffed to turn his head to look forward.
"Neither is lying to me! Your stressing me out."
Tharn then got up to look about to then raise an eye brow.
"So....... Your really not going to come out?"
"Not until you tell me what's in that fucking room!"
"Even if I tell you no cock for now on?"
Type made a hard face to place his hands to his growing stomach to caress.
"Mm..... That just means no hole for you!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"That's it!"
Type then moved further down with a hard face.
I need to know what's in that room. Even if it means no more sex.
Type started to whimper.
Tharn went down to go into that room to grab something that he knew would open the door to then leave to lock it to then go right back up to then place his body to the door to then knock upon it.
"Are you really not going to come out?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Fuck off!"
Tharn moved back to then hit the nob with his tool to then open the door, type jumped to then turn his head to widen his eyes, tharn widened his brow to then place the tool to the side to breathe in and out heavily to then step towards type to then wrap his arms a himself.
"You are not sleeping in the fucking tub type! You are 8 months pregnant! This is not at all good for you or our son, stop it!"
Type slowly looked up to make a face.
"Why can't you just tell me?"
"My business, yourll find out soon enough."
"Why not now?"
"Type, it's late, you need to sleep on the bed now come on!"
Tharn turned to start to go back to then stop to laugh.
Type fumbled a bit to then sign.
"I.... Can't...."
Tharn then turned to go to type to then look at him to smile.
"Believe this is karma for getting into the tub when I told you no."
Type rolled his eyes to then move his arms up.
"Just get me out!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then place his hands into types to then help him out, he then wrapped his arms about to steady has type swayed a bit given what he had to his stomach.
Type then looked up at tharn for them to dart there eyes over the other, type then parted his lips to then make a face to eye down.
"Mmm...... Even though you broke down the door and help me out....... What you said earlier..... Is that still a...."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then turn them about to then place type to a counter to then tilt his head to the side has he was in-between his legs to look him over.
"I don't believe you deserve to have your mans cock, for how you have been mis behaving."
Type narrowed his eyes.
"If you would just tell me what was in that mother fucking.....nnn!"
Type tensed to then look down, tharn moved his hand to his boxers to then move his hand up and down to continue to stare at him.
"If you want me type, to be deep inside, you need to stop talking."
Type looked to tharn to give a bit of a pout.
"Your such a..... Hey!"
Tharn moved his hand back to then take a step back.
"Keep talking, see what happens."
Type signed to then look down to shake his head.
This is such bullshit! Another reason why I hate my body!
Tharn looked type over to then take a step closer to then place his hands to types boxers to then pull them down to toss to the side to then place his hands to types legs to then widen them to eye his very hard cock.
"Now..... Should you get my mouth or my hand?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself to eye over tharn to not be amused with this.
Tharn slowly looked up to chuckle has he saw that face to then down his cock, to then place his hands under types shirt to play with his nipples.
Type unwrapped his arms to place his hands to his stomach to caress to lift his head back to moan.
"Aaaaah fuck!"
After the bathroom, type was on all fours to be moving his ass up and down tharns length, he then stopped to make a face.
Tharn who was behind, breathed heavily to eye over type.
"What are you doing?"
"Let's do...... Another position."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Why?"
"Because.......I look disgusting and....."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You are too cute type."
Type turned his head to look to tharn .
"There is nothing cute about aaaah fuck!"
Type was moved to his upper to have his lower placed even further up to the air to be rammed in and hard.
"Aaaaah God yes! So.....mmm........"
Both cumming a few times, type was to his side to move his head up and down tharns body to be fast asleep, tharn looked to type to then eye down to his stomach that was over his body to then place a hand to it to caress.
"Almost time little one....... Don't know what you're dad is going to say when he sees...... But it's all about you."
Tharn caressed the stomach a bit more to then hold type tighter to start to wonder what type was going to do once he saw his delivery room. Only time was going to tell and soon so very much soon for the burn of them.