you need to be in control too

Taking in a deep breathe, type then turned from his side to his other to then move an arm up to then move his hand about the empty space to then Furrow his brow has the action came into his mind.
Why am I......
Type shook his head to then open his eyes to look about the emptyness to then raise an eye brow.
Where is......
Type then turned to his back to then move up on his forarms to hear a distant clicking to then roll his eyes to turn his head to look at the side table at his clock that read it was 12 at night.
Sighing, he then turned his head forward to look to the slightly opened door to make a face.
Can't believe this son of a bitch drugged me...... Think it was a muscle relaxer but still!
Type took in a deep breathe to then move his head back to look up.
To get on his...... Good side, to make him trust me more so I can get something on him..... I have to let this go. Even though I want to kick his mother fucking head in.
Type gritted his teeth to then get up to go to the dresser to then grab a pair of boxers and a long shirt to then turn to look at the semi open door.
I do not want my first kiss to be taken like my virginity, I...... Just Have to act like I enjoy this.
Type wrapped his arms about himself to sign to then go forward to exact his plan.
To the living room, Mr. Tyme had his guard gather his laptop to be sitting to a chair to be looking about the screen has he was looking up what type was, to then sign.
Mr. Tyme really couldn't understand how he lost his mind like that when it should have been type.
Peering his eyes slowly up he then widened his brow a bit to see type come in to then place an arm to the wall, to take his hand to his mouth to yawn into it to then take it down to eye over Mr. tyme.
"What are you doing? It's late."
Mr. Tyme then looked down to his screen to start to close a few apps.
"Work."
Type raised an eye brow to then saunter over to go about to then eye the screen.
"This late?"
Mr. Tyme shrugged.
"Someone has to work."
Type rolled his eyes to then gulp.
Sell your self here....... Act!
Type took in a very deep breathe to then step a bit closer to then place his hands to Mr. Tymes shoulder to start to rub to eye the top of his head.
"Well someone needs to stop drugging and making there lover jealous, maybe they then would want to be around you."
Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow to take in a deep breathe.
"Mm, my lover should have listened when I told him what I wished to have for dinner."
Type rolled his eyes.
He then moved his body down to wrap his arms about, to then look to Mr tymes tee to then place a hand in to then go to his ear to be a bit seductive.
"If I did, I could have hurt myself. Don't you care?"
Mr. Tyme peered his eyes down to take in a deep breathe with this action to start to breathe in and out shakily, he Furrowed his brow a bit confused has to why.
"Of...... Course I...... Care......."
"Mm...... Let's stop talking about it then.... Come back to bed?"
Mr. Tyme cooed a bit to then take a hand to the top of the lap top to then close to turn his head to look over type has his heart accelerate in his chest.
"Let's go."
Type nodded to then take his arms away to then go about, to not have gotten very far to then tense has Mr. Tyme had gotten to him to then wrap his arms about to be at his neck to kiss and hard.
Type gritted his teeth.
Just give yourself away to this. It'll help in the end.
To the bedroom a bit later, the two were undressed, for Mr. Tyme to be too his knees behind type to be thrusting inside of him and hard, to keep his eyes to him has type was to his elbows to have his hands cupped together to go up and down with the friction.
Mr. Tyme then raised an eye brow has he could feel type was fighting against this action.
Signing, he then started to slow.
Type Furrowed his brow a bit confused with this, to then turn his head to peer his eyes back to then go up to place his hands to the bed to look over Mr. Tyme.
"What..... Are you doing?"
"Tell me something."
Type darted his eyes.
"Tell you what?"
"What.... Do you like?"
"What?"
Mr. tyme moved his hands up to place his finger tips to his back to move them up and down to continue to thrust sensually.
Type gulped.
"What..... Are you doing?"
"I want to know what you like when we are......"
Types lips parted to look over Mr. Tyme to shake his head to then turn it to look forward.
"Just....... Whatever you want."
Mr. Tyme rolled his eyes to then wrap his arms about types body to bring it up to his chest to be at his ear.
"Lovers, are too be equal when in this act, what is it you want type? I'll do whatever you want....."
Mr. Tyme then moved his tongue out of his mouth to then start to move it about his love to continue to sensually thrust himself in and out.
Type looked forward to part his lips to then have his eyes dart a bit slowly to furrow his brow.
"Fuck....... Me harder..... While you...... Stroke my cock and......touch my nipples......."
Type breathed heavily to then lift his head back to moan has Mr. Tyme did everything he was wanting.
After, type was to his side to take in deep breathes to try to comprehend what just happened when they were having sex..
Type then signed to then turn his head to look to Mr. Tyme has he was too his back to be taking in deep breathes has he was falling asleep.
Making a face, type then grabbed mr. Tyme by the wrist to then pull to then place that hand to his cock that was still to be hard.
Mr. Tyme slowly opened his eyes to then widen then a bit to then peer his eyes down.
"Type?"
Type squeezed his eyes right shut.
"I'm...... Still in control."
Mr. Tyme raised an eye brow to then move closer to then place his erection inside of type to be too his ear.
"Mm....... Yes you are....."
Mr. Tyme said has thrusted himself and hard into types tight little ass, to like this side of him.